#19

A/N- Romance thats all u gotta know 

Lilac's Pov

I was sitting on a log sharpening my weapons.  The mission had started and the team was getting ready to rest since some of the members got injured in the fight.  Moon Rabbit was giving the injured some of their healing rice cakes which tasted really good.  On the other hand Madeleine was setting up tents and kept on talking about his new friendship with Espresso.  Yogurt was gathering wood with Sorbet.  Gingerbrave decided to let two more cookies join since he thought more cookies would be great but those two cookies ended up being the most hurt,  Vampire Cookie and Mint Choco Cookie.  

I wasn't given a task so I just sat on a log.  After Yogurt and Sorbet returned with the fire wood Madeleine started making the fire and cook some stamina jellies to eat.  Mint Choco started playing the violin which was nice to listen to.  

We sat around the fire eating the stamina jellies while Moon Rabbit was eating their rice cakes.  Mint Choco started talking about his girlfriend, Cocoa Cookie.  Which made everyone start talking about relationships and crushes.  

💛🍚💜🌺🎻🦈🍷 - Madeleine, Moon Rabbit, Yogurt, Lilac, Mint Choco, Sorbet, and Vampire

🎻- She is always so kind and she knows what I like and dislike.

🦈- OooooOooo

🍚-*nom nom*

💛- You are quite a lucky cookie then Mint Choco.  

🎻- I suppose I am.  I'm think about taking her out on a nice date when I come back from this mission.  Say any of you guys have a lover or a crush?

🍚 - I like wice cakes :]

🍷 - Well you already know about my love life Choco.  I'm dating Herb and Sparkling.(Omg Vampire not drunk for once) 

💜- Wow dating 2 cookies?  I never met someone that does that.  It seems hard dating 2 cookies.

🍷 - Kinda is.  Herb would always try to feed me or sparkling to his cookie eating plant whenever we embarrass him or do smt stupid.  While Sparkling is always over working himself.

🦈- OOOooooOooo

🌺 - .....

🍷 - Say Madeleine why have you suddenly talk about Espresso a lot now.

💛 - oh it is because he has finally given me a chance to prove him I am a good friend.

🎻 - Or is it because you like him more as a friend (★‿★)

💛 - What haha of course not I see him as a friend.

🍷 - mhm a FRIEND

🍚 - o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

💛 -  ANYWAYS.....Yogurt before when you came back from getting wood you said something about you were married?

💜 - Oh yeah,  I am married.  I got married 5 years ago.  

🍷 - How is it being married to someone and whos the lucky person.

💜 - Oh well it is nice you have someone to talk to.  I am married to a cookie named Red Licorice Cookie.  She is a really good dancer.

🎻- interesting

🌺- .....

🦈- OooooO?

💛 - hm oh Lilac why not tell us something about your love life.  You were always such a quiet cookie when you arrived to the kingdom.

🌺 - I rather not talk about my love life and who I am interested in.

💜 - Why not?  Can't you just give us a hint on what you are interested in :T

💛🍚💜🎻🦈🍷 - *staring at Lilac*

🌺 - Alright fine but you better stop staring at me afterward.  I AM interested in a specific cookie.  I have liked them for a while now.  They are always making me feel flustered around them.  There you happy?

💛 - Yes my friend but I still wish to know who it is.

🎻 - Agree but we don't want you to get annoyed of us.

🌺 - .....

💜 - *thinking about who was Lilac's crush*

🍷 - *yawns* we should go to sleep.

Everyone agreed and went to their tents.

Yogurt's Pov

Who is Lilac's crush?  I head to my tent and I noticed Lilac following me.  Oh right we are sharing a tent since I forgot to bring/buy one.  We went inside and got ready to sleep.  Lilac took off his cloak.  I took off my jacket(?).  I layed down onto the sheets.  Lilac was next to me.  "Goodnight Lilac"  I said.  Lilac didn't respond back but it was fine.  I slowly fell asleep.

-next day cuz I don't wanna stall for so long-

Lilac's Pov

I woke up and noticed Yogurt was still asleep.  I decided to exit out of the tent.  Surprisingly Moon Rabbit and Madeleine were awake packing their tents up.  "Morning Lilac"  Moon Rabbit said in their happy positive mode eating their rice cakes.  I nodded my head and took out an apple for my breakfast.  "Is Yogurt awake yet?"  Madeleine asked me.  I shook my head saying no.  "Alright make sure to wake him up."  I nodded taking a bite of the apple.  "All done packing"  Moon Rabbit said their tail wagging.  "Alright Moon Rabbit I am done as well."  Madeline said sitting down on the log.  

The team was ready to go.  Everyone had finished packing and hopped onto their horses.  Two cookie each horse.  Yogurt was holding my waist while the horse was walking.  It was nice I suppose the breeze was nice as well.  

We arrived at the area where we were suppose to fight the enemies.  I got off the horse and tied it to a tree.  Everyone else also did the same and we headed into the forest.  Walking deeper into the forest we bumped into the enemies and and started attacking.  Some of the hounds retreated so we chased after them.  They spitted into two groups and went different paths so the team decided to split and follow them.  Yogurt, me, and Sorbet goes left and Madeline, Moon Rabbit, Mint Choco, and Vampire follow the ones who went right since it was a bigger group of hounds that went right.  "Damn we lost them."  Yogurt said pushing forward trying to get leaves out of his face.  "OOooooO"  I looked at Sorbet confused on what they had just said.  Dang only if Espresso was here he can understand him.  (Anyone get the reference of that line)

"We should head back th-  whoooooo-"  I caught Yogurt's hand who was about to fall off a cliff.  "Maybe watch where your going next time my liege" I pulled Yogurt up with the help of Sorbet.  "What did you just call me?"  Yogurt asked me.  "hm?"  "You called me my liege"  "Oh um....." "OooooOo?"  I had accidently called Yogurt my liege.  "I'm sorry"  I apologized to Yogurt.  "No its fine...."  

A/N- 1090 words wow.  I'll make them kiss promise.

Sorbet be like - 🧍‍♂️ ooooooO?