#4 oh my 😳

A/N- I'm kinda multitasking on writing these stories since I gotta type this story, a Naruto fanfic, and Madeline x Espresso (that story is still a draft). So sorry if some of these chapters are short and also I'm typing these stories in school whenever I have the chance to use the computers (which is mainly math class or ela qwq). On with the story skhcuioehuhvc9urhfi

Lilac's Pov

I watched Yogurt slowly fall asleep while looking at the sunset....I suppose he didn't have enough sleep last night. I suddenly felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked over to see Yogurt fully asleep and he was using my shoulder as a pillow. I tried to get his head off until I noticed he was slowly tilting more off of the balcony's edge. He was about fall....I could let him fall and die. He had fully tilted all the way and fell.

I caught him in time, boy he was heavy.....I pulled him up back onto the balcony and carried him in a bridle style. Why did I save him? It could have been easy for him to fall and have a peaceful death but....I caught him in time.... I walked to his bed and placed him down gently. I watched Yogurt sleep and saw him shivering. (since it is now night and when it's dark the desert is freezing) I covered him with his blanket feeling a sudden tug in my arm. I noticed Yogurt was using my arm as a pillow which made me stuck and I wasn't able to get his head off of my arm. I stood there for a little while until I gave up and laid on Yogurt's bed with Yogurt still using my arm as a pillow. I sighed and slowly my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

-time skip owo-

Yogurt Cream's Pov

I woke up with the sunlight on my face which was annoying.....odd my pillow feels weird- WHAT WHAT IT'S A HAND?????? I turned around a bit but stopped feeling someone's head on my shoulders. I noticed purple hair.....LILAC???!!! My face started heating up and my heart started to beat crazy. This must be a dream. All I remember was watching the sunset from my balcony with Lilac. How did I end up like this....sleeping with Lilac??? I tried to get out of Lilac's grasp but failed since he almost woke up and whenever I moved he tightened his grip.  

20 mins had passed and I started to notice Lilac was waking up. I pretend I was still asleep. Lilac had fully awakened and sat up and yawned.

Lilac's Pov

I sat up and yawned. My vision was still blurring but I noticed this wasn't my room and I also noticed Yogurt was beside me. Then I thought about what happened last night. Ah- I slept with Yogurt. I'm just glad he didn't wake up yet or I would have some explaining to do. I got off the bed and exited the room also grabbing my cloak in the meantime.

A/N- And that is how Yogurt developed feelings for Lilac my viewers uwu.  Also Lilac hasn't developed any feelings for Yogurt yet.