#25

A/N- wow I should maybe finish this book and work on some other ships. I'm letting ya'll vote on my next ship book so ye. I am willing to do {Madeleine x Espresso} {Another Yogurt x Lilac but this time it is if Yogurt did die from the head injury} {Clover x Licorice} {PV x WL} if u want a diff ship then sure just comment the ship that you hope for me to write.

No ones pov

The two entered into the store. Mont Blanc Cookie was sewing together some cloths together. "Good morning Yogurt and Lilac" she smiled at them while standing up to go get something from the back. "Good morning Mont Blanc Cookie" Yogurt said happily while Lilac was glooming behind him. "Here you go" Mont Blanc Cookie said handing them to separate bags. "These outfits would do well at the party Gingerbrave is hosting." Mont Blanc Cookie said. "Thank but what party?" Yogurt asks curiously. "The coustume party to celebrate Gingerbraves birthday and to celebrate the 200 th wave defeated." Mont Blanc Cookie said pushing Lilac to the changing room. "Oooooo that sounds fun." "Mhm"

".....how do I look?" Lilac asks coming out of the changing room with the most dreadful face. "Stunning" Mont Blanc Cookie said claaping her hands. "Amazing i wanna see mine." Yogurt said rushing into the changing room.

"Alright now pose and I will take the picture." Mont Blanc Cookie said holding a camera. "Alright" Yogurt says. "Smile Lilac" Yogurt said. Lilac didn't end up smiling.

[Sorry for the bad outfit designs I could have putted more patterns and other things on them

[Sorry for the bad outfit designs I could have putted more patterns and other things on them.]

Lilac's Pov

After the photo I immediately went to take off the outfit. I mean sure it was just on cloth that covers my upper half but still I dislike wearing outfits that I don't like. It did seem like Yogurt loved the matching outfits. I can see he will get me to wear the outfit again for the party. I came out of the changing room to see Yogurt talking to Mont Blanc Cookie. "I'm gonna be heading out." I said handing Yogurt the costume and then walking out of the shop. I'm so tired but I don't feel like sleeping at the moment. Maybe I should just go to a bar or smt.....I looked around to see if I could do anything. I decided to sit down on a bench nearby.

!!! I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "My friend, how have you've been?" Madeleine said all of a sudden. "Oh it's just you Madeleine, I am doing....fine" I said looking at him. "Good to hear ever since you locked yourself in your own home I thought you would never come out." Madeleine said smiling. "Heh I suppose I went a tad bit too extreme on isolating myself." "Indeed my friend, do you want to go to the bar with me to get a drink? I am free right now and it seems like you have nothing to do." "....I suppose I can drink a little." I said standing up and following Madeleine to the bar.

"AnoTHer CUp PLeAssssssssE" Vampire said to Sparkling. Me and Madeleine entered the bar. "Hello Madeleine." Sparkling says making another drink for Vampire. "Good to see you out of your house Lilac." Mint Choco said. "The usual right Madeline?" Sparkling said, giving Vampire his drink. "Mhm" Madeleine said ,taking a seat. "How about you Lilac?" "Nothing too strong please." I said sitting next to Vampire. "Coming right up." "Only if you were here a few mins earlier Madeleine could have seen Expresso." Mint Choco said, tuning his violin. "He was talking/ranting about you." Mint Choco chuckled a little. "It was funny to watch Espresso babbling about you to Sparkling." "Heh yeah I couldn't keep up on his ranting you know." Sparkling said, serving the drinks to me and Madeleine. "Really?" Madeleine seems delighted. "HE WAs SaYIng HOw iMposSibLe iT IS tHaT YOu CAn caRrY suCH a BIg sWORd and sOMe othER stUFF" Vampire said taking a large sip of his drink. "He did? :D" Madeleine seemed really happy now.

Madeline was drinking away it seemed like he would soon end up at Vampire's state but nope Madeline seemed surprisingly fine. I just took small sips of my drink. I don't want to end up very drunk. It was quite fun at the bar though. Mint Choco got very drunk and sang some random messed up songs with Vampire. While Herb threatened them to stop before he feeds them to his carnivorous plants.              

A/N- Haha short chapter.  Have a still in progress comic I am making

  Have a still in progress comic I am making

A/N- I may finish I may not finish the comic but  e h