#23

A/N- Alright alright I'll make them kiss in this chapter (if all is according to plan ;w; ehehehe)  Also oh my 6k views :0

Lilac's Pov

I woke up still half asleep.  It had been a while since I slept well.  While in my sleep I had let go of Yogurt but he hadn't let go of me.  This feels nice -w-.  I want to stay like this for the whole day.  I moved myself slightly closer towards Yogurt I could hear his heart (? does cookies even have a heart .w.).  

I felt something touch my hair.  I look up to see that Yogurt was awake (yay finally they both wake up sleeping together xd)  .///. "Morning Lilac dear"  Yogurt said to me he sounded tired as well.  "morning...."  I said softly.  This is the first time we actually both woke up and noticed we were sleeping with each other.  "C-can I get up?"  I asked Yogurt as I feel him tighten his grip on me.  "Mmmmm 10 more mins then I'll think about it."  Yogurt said to me before putting his head on top of my head and slowly falling asleep again.  Shouldn't I be the one getting a lot of sleep?.....nevermind that I guess I'll give Yogurt 6 more mins of rest......

It has been 15 mins-  sigh I'll just get up myself.  I slowly try to separate Yogurt's arms around me.   Yogurt has a really strong grip around me...after 2 mins of trying I was able to almost squeeze out.  "Can't you staaaaaaaaaaay?...."  Yogurt said in his sleep.  I managed to free myself and got up.  I decided to not wear my cloak and then went to the kitchen to see if I can eat anything.   

Yogurt's Pov

I woke up to see that Lilac was gone I guess that was why I felt something was missing while I was half awake.  He must of went downstairs to eat something....
After brushing my hair I went downstairs to see Lilac sitting on the couch eating eggs.  I sneakily got behind the couch.  "Good morning love" (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))  I said tackling Lilac from behind.  "Y-Yogurt you scared me."  Lilac said trying to not let his eggs fall onto the floor.  "Did you get enough sleep?"  I asked Lilac letting him go so he could eat.  Lilac nodded and went back to eating.  "I didn't know what you wanted to eat today so I made some eggs for you. "  Lilac said as I spotted the eggs on the table.  "Thank you"  I sat down and started eating.  I didn't have any plans for today since I think Gingerbrave won't assign me with any missions since I just woke up from my coma. 
After eating I putted the plate into the sink and then sat next to Lilac on the couch.  I looked at Lilac who knew what I wanted and allowed me to start cuddling with him again.  "What am I to you now?"  Lilac asked me.  I paused and started thinking.  I am married but......"You are a....loved one to me....."  I said thinking out loud.  "I am?"  Lilac asked wanting a more specific answer.  "Well....I like you but....."  I said nervously.  "If you can't answer the question I'll ask it later."  Lilac said while playing with my hair.  I nodded.

Lilac's Pov

I already know that he is married, well not really though.  I will have to text Red Licorice about this, but for now I'ma enjoy this.  Being in Yogurt grasp feels nice ngl.  "You wanna do anything today Lilac? "  Yogurt asks.  "Not really."  I responded.  "But I do want to eat a doughnut."  I missed eating one.  I heard Yogurt chuckle slightly "Very well.  Should I go get your cloak?"  Yogurt asks me.  I nodded.  Yogurt got up from the couch and went upstairs to get my cloak.  I waited for him to come back. 
Yogurt came back down with my cloak and gave it to me.  I putted it on thanking Yogurt and we settled off to go get some doughnuts. 
We made to the shop and ordered two doughnuts and waited for our order.  When we got them I started eating mine.  So good~ -w-.  I continued eating while watching some cookie walk by.  I saw Mint Choco talking to Cacao,  Moon Rabbit chewing on some rice cakes, Pancake whooshing by, etc.  After I finished eating I looked at Yogurt who was already done eating.  Yogurt noticed that I was looking at him and he started laughing a little.  "Whats so funny?"  I asked tilting my head in a puzzled look.  "pffffffffff you go doughnut icing all over your face."  Yogurt laughed.  "I do???"  I touched my face and saw some of my fingers covered in icing.  Oh god this is so embarrassing.  "Here let me help."  Yogurt said taking a napkin out of his bad and wiped the icing off my face.  "There much better."  Yogurt chuckles a little.  "Thanks"  I said still embarrassed.  "Heh, no problem."