#6

A/N- thank u @homosexuallol for the idea for the next chapter ;]

Yogurt's pov

Sigh I had fallen in love with my own bodyguard but it seemed like he didn't like me back....but I was determined to get him to love me.  I decided to flirt slightly with him like calling him with nicknames and getting slightly personal with him.  It's all because of last week....that day I saw him sleep with me....he felt so warm I wanted to cuddle again.  Ugh Yogurt get these ideas out of your mind.  "My dear beloved son....we're looking for a good wife for you."  I snapped back to reality when I heard my dad said that sentence at me.  I looked at him immediately.  "Sorry you're looking for what for me?"  "A wife Yogurt you need a wife your old enough to get married."  My brother kinda repeated what my father said.  "B-but i don't think I'm ready for a wife."  Especially when I have someone else.  "I think it's time...."  I looked at my father. I was upset but I can't show my father that so I lied.  "....Very well I will get married if that is what you think is best for me."  "Thank you for understanding, son."  My father smiled then walked off into the castle with Plain and scorpion following behind.  I just stood there shocked and I felt like I was about to cry.  I didn't want to marry some random cookie. 

-3 weeks past-

My father had introduced me to many different girls but all of them I declined, some were too clingy, some too over confident, and some just wanted the riches.  I flopped on my bed exhausted from seeing all of these ladies.  Lilac was next to me. I just wanted to cuddle with him but I haven't confessed my feelings yet.  Lilac was still wearing that necklace I got him 2 months ago which made me happy still.

Lilac's pov

I watch Yogurt groan in pain/tiredness into his bed.  I suppose he was tired of all those ladies.  He has been lately giving me tons of gifts and attention which was weird whenever he would give me those beautiful bouquets of Lilac flowers plus some other flowers my heart would start beating faster.  There was this one time Yogurt accidently fell on top of me. I noticed his face got red and he apologized running away with his hands covering his face.  I noticed my face was slightly red/warm.  I'm still confused on if I'm interested in men or not since I always felt a little flustered around Yogurt.  "Lilac?"  I heard Yogurt say with a muffled voice.  "Yes? My liege"  I said, turning my attention towards Yogurt.  "First you can stop calling me liege just use my name it sounds better since you are my friend.  Also what would you do if you liked someone?"  That was unexpected.  "My li- I mean Yogurt I would.....confess my feelings towards them and then....if they say no I'll just go on with my day since there are always other cookies in the world to love."  I said I wasn't too sure what to say since I never loved anyone in my whole entire life.  Yogurt nodded with his face still in the bed.

Yogurt's pov

The room had become quiet. I lifted my head to see Lilac leaning on the bed frame and asleep.  He seemed uncomfortable sleeping like that so I moved him onto my bed which was hard since I didn't want to wake him up.  After a while I had finally got him onto my bed.  He was sleeping so peacefully....I yawned, putting my arms around the sleeping Lilac and putting my head on his shoulder.....this must be a dream come true I thought, slowly falling asleep.

Lilac pov 

I slowly woke up feeling someone on my back.....Yogurt Cream cookie.  I must have fallen asleep while watching him.  I felt my heart beating faster and my face getting redder.  "Good Morning Darling~" I heard Yogurt whisper into my ear.  "Erm g-good morning Yogurt"  I said, feeling Yogurt's body still against my back.  Why was It feeling such strong emotions all of a sudden?  "I-I don't think this is a good idea aren't you supposed to marry a lady in 3 days?"  I said while trying to make more excuses.  "But....I want you to be mine. I don't want to marry anyone but you."  Yogurt mumbled out.  He still sounded asleep......was he sleep talking or smt?  

A/N- cliff hanger go brrrrrrr B]