#20

A/N- Whoo Hoo we reached part 20 ^^.  

Lilac's Pov

We stopped at a river since it was too deep for the horses to walk, plus we can't walk in it we would get soggy and crumble. Sorbet Shark Cookie can go in but for us we can't sadly. Madeleine and Mint Choco are right now making a raft for us and the sugar horses. Vampire well is drunk. Yogurt is kneeling down and talking to Sorbet Shark Cookie. I was getting vines for the raft. There were no enemies nearby since we had defeated them all so thats good. I brought the vine to Madeleine "Thank you Lilac" I nodded. Madeleine started using the fines to put the logs together. I never tried making a raft before but it seems cool. I walked over to see Yogurt and Sorbet. "So you're half cookie and shark." I heard Yogurt ask Sorbet. "I guess so." Sorbet responded. "Hello Lilac." Sorbet said to me with his head popping out of the water. "Hello Sorbet." I said kneeling down next to Yogurt. "Cannonball" Sorbet says, jumping out of the water and making a big splash. I immediately used my cloak to shield Yogurt from the water. "Lilac? What was that for?" Yogurt looks at me. "Oh um I didn't want you to get wet." "But your cloak is now wet. You didn't have to do that." "Sorry Lilac" Sorbet apologizes to me. "No need to be sorry Sorbet." I said wearing my now wet cloak. "You are not wearing that wet thing. You will get a cold." Yogurt took my cloak off revealing my body (lol he shirtless) "hmf, I'll hang this to dry and go wear one of my shirts if it gets cold." Yogurt says walking off to find a spot to dry my cloak. Welp there goes my only clothing that covers my top half. I sat down onto the grass and watched Sorbet chase a watermelon fish.

Sorbet's Pov (omg Sorbet's Point of view now :0)

I was chasing a really fast watermelon fish. It was really fast. I almost bumped into a rock. It managed to hide in a really little hole so I couldn't get it. I gave up and peaked out of the water to see what the others were doing. Madeline's making a raft for the horses. Riding a sugar horse feels weird. It seemed like Madeline noticed me because he came up to me. "Sorbet Shark Cookie do you mind pulling the raft through the river?" Madeleine asks me. "Sure" ^o^ I said going back underwater.

I poked my head out of the water again to see Lilac sitting on the grass without his cloak. I feel guilty for making his cloak wet. I went to look for Yogurt. I found him hanging Lilac's cloak using a tree. He was also talking to a now tipsy Vampire. I feel like Yogurt and Lilac are together. They share a tent, they share a sugar horse, they talk to each other a lot, Lilac would protect Yogurt, and Lilac would sometimes turn red around Yogurt. (Sorbet you smart cookie/shark) Hmmmmmm.  (S u s) 

"Sorbet Shark Cookie we are ready."  Madeline said to me.  He tossed me a vine and boarded the raft with two of the sugar horse.  I started pulling the raft.  It was kind of light.  I started swimming.  After 5 mins we made it to the other side.  Madeline took the two sugar horse and I swam back to pick up the others and two more sugar horses.

-19 mins later-

"huff huff tired o(TヘTo)"  I said after pulling the last round.  "You did well Sorbet."  Mint Choco complemented me.  "Get some rest my friend"  Madeline says picking me up out of the water (he turn back into a cookie.) and placing me down onto the sugar horse.  "OoOoooO...."  (Wholesome moment with Sorbet and Madeleine xd.)

Lilac's Pov

Welp we made it across the river and Sorbet is exhausted.  I feel bad for them having to drag the raft 4 times.  I also go my cloak back.  I hoped onto the sugar horse with Yogurt behind me.  We setted off to our next location. 

-Night now-   

Yogurt's Pov

I was setting up Lilac's tent.  Lilac was sitting on a log again and staring into the sky.  I wonder why Madeleine doesn't give Lilac something to do....Lilac seems to be in a daze of something.  "HeY YoGurT"  I turned around to see Vampire drunk once more.  "How many glasses of wine did you drink???"  I asked Vampire while helping him sit down onto a log.  "*hic* AbOUt 4 GlaSSes"  Vampire said swaying left to right while sitting on the log.  "You should really stop drinking on missions"  I said going back to setting up the tent.  "BuT SParKliNgS DriNKS TaSte GoOD~"  I sighed.  I connect the last supporter for the tent and finished.  "WouLD YoU LIke sOMe~?"  Vampire asked me.  "Um I'm really the kind to drink."  "PlSsSssssssS"  Vampire begged me.  "U-Um alright but just ONE glass."  I said following Vampire to his tent.  

Lilac's Pov

"Hey guys have you seen Vampire? I saw him a few mins ago but now he is gone."  Mint Choco asks all of us.  I shook my head.  "I was watch Yogu-  Yogurt????  I saw him a second ago-"  I said looking around for Yogurt. "Oh dear my friend I think we lost two of our teammates.  We must go look for them."  Madeleine said and started looking for the two missing cookies.  (Sorbet is asleep just to let ya'll know.)  

"Guys over here!!!"  I heard Madeleine call from some bushes nearby.  I ran to the area and saw two drunk cookies who had drank at least 5 or more glasses each.  I sighed in relief to see Yogurt unharmed.  "Wow you two really drank to your hearts fullest."  Madeleine said chuckling nervously.  "HmMmmm~?"  Yogurt said looking at Madeleine.  "I think I should bring Yogurt to bed."  I said helping Yogurt stand up and started walking to our tent.  

I entered the tent and setted Yogurt down.  He was still tipsy from all that wine.  I took off my cloak and putted it aside.  I then layed Yogurt down into his sleeping bag.  I turned around to go get something to cover Yogurt since to night is really cold.  "HeY lIlac~...."  Yogurt said to me with his arms wrapped around my waist.  "!!!! Yogurt what in the world are you doing???"  "YoU wAnna KNoW a SEcREt~?"  Yogurt asks me.  "Yogurt go to sleep you are still drunk."  (If you think this is smut....my childern not yet the food is not ready.)   "I LOve SoMEoNe NaMED LiLAc CoOkIe"  (Welp Yogurt just revealed himself.)  I stayed silent for a while.  "Wait can you repeat that again Yogur-"  Yogurt had fallen asleep with his arms still around my waist.  Does he really like me?          

A/N- I'm starting to do the parts longer now so ya'll can read more.  So the stories will be prob 1000+ words each.  

Me- This story is kinda gay me.

Also me- I know