#5

A/N-any ideas for the next chapter?  Also this this is 1 month after they've met I suppose and last chapters incident was 1 week ago.  Who should be the top?

Lilac's pov

Yogurt has been acting weird lately.....he has suddenly become more flirty and would always rant about how he had suddenly fallen in love with men and would never date a woman which was odd for him to say. Since the first time I met him he seemed fairly attracted to ladies. He started giving me ridiculous nicknames..."Lilac darling" See what I mean I think him just calling me Lilac was better. I turned around to see Yogurt standing in front of me. "Yes my liege" I said, looking at Yogurt. "My brother and father are coming over so I want you to get into a decent outfit that is not that cloak of yours." Yogurt looked back at me while holding his fan to his face. Ah great, I completely forgot about that contract I signed with Plain Yogurt. I nodded and Yogurt handed me an outfit and I went to my room to try it on.

The outfit.....what should I say about it...it was....weird. It had gold outlines and purple, white fading together....my chakrams were gold which didn't fit my style. I didn't know why I had to wear earrings???? (Lilac's outfit) This outfit ALSO shows too much skin ik my old outfit. I didn't have a shirt but I had my cloak to cover me. I wasn't too happy about this outfit but Yogurt's dad was coming over so I suppose I do have to look my best.

I walked back to Yogurt Cream Cookie in the outfit he gave me. I still look ridiculous and I look like I am getting married- I'm still questioning my sexuailty but still this outfit is strange not my style :/. "I'm....back" I saw Yogurt flinch for a second and it seemed like I scared him. "Oh that was fast and my my you look nice in that outfit Lilac dear" "Thank you for the compliment my liege." He is slowly making me want to kill him sooner. "My brother and father should be arriving soon so let's head to the front gates." Yogurt said. I nodded following him towards the front gate. When we went nearer to the front gate I saw 3 figures standing at the entrance. I silently groaned to myself knowing one of them....Scorpion cookie my rival. She is really annoying in my opinion. I have an urge against her.

"Hello father and brother" Yogurt smiled at the two figures. I stared at the two and then made eye contact with Scorpion cookie. She just gave me a disguised look. "Hello" both of them say. "It's nice to see my favorite son again" Yogurt's father smiled at Yogurt while Plain rolled his eyes. Then Yogurt's dad directed his attention to me. "You must be my son's new bodyguard hm?" I nodded "What a beautiful outfit you have there." I bowed in saying thank you since I didn't want to start a conversation.

I watch as Yogurt continues talking to dad. Then Plain came up to me. "Why isn't he dead yet???" Plain whispered at me. "I'm thinking of a way to kill him without having to be messy." I whispered back. "Well you better hurry, remember the deal we made, Lilac." Plain started joining his brother and father's conversation. Scorpion looks at me giggling "You're in big trouble Lilac you can't even do a simple kill, the prince is very easy to trick and kill I can even do it myself if Plain ordered me to." Scorpion was slowly getting up my nerves. "Well I'm sure you would get caught doing so."  Scorpio rolled her eyes and then walking back towards Plain leaving Lilac standing alone.

A/N- My childern I have news for you.   I'm taking the state test qwq