#8

Yogurts Pov

I walked outside to go take a walk while Lilac was inside the castle doing who knows what. I noticed my "fiance" dancing in the garden surrounded by training dummies? Odd I sat day at the bench watching her dance. She dancing was really graceful and beautiful. She is a really good dancer not gonna lie. I noticed she opened her fan and started cutting the dummies up with her fans while dancing still. Her fans must of had blades in them since I almost got hit in the head by one of the training dummy's head. Oh god- I noticed that she stopped she must have finished and noticed me because all 10 dummies were broken into many pieces. I'm a marrying a dancer that murders with fans-

"Hello Yogurt" Red Licorice greeted me smiling and cleaning up the pieces of the dummies. I smiled back "Hello Red Licorice your dancing was amazing" I complimented her. Her face blushed a little. "Thx not a lot of people compliment my dancing with a side of blades with it." "No problem......say if we are gonna get married we should know more about each other." I tried to act nice I didn't want to make her feel bad. She nods "Shall we walk in the village and discuss?" Red Licorice ask me folding up her fans. I nodded getting up and starts following her towards the village.

"So how long have you've been dancing? " I asked walking along the market. "Ever since I was 6 I was always so interested in how graceful some cookies danced." "Interesting" I said with a impressed tone. "I heard you like treasure hunting? " I nodded "Treasure hunting is fun you can discover new things and get rich." I started telling her all the adventures I had went on. "Ah that does sound fun" I can see Red Licorice was actually interested while the other ladies I had talked too were bored of my stories. "I wanna tell you something in private like up that sand hill" I pointed towards a decently tall sanded hill. Red Licorice nods.

We made it to the hill. I learned that Red Licorice was a VERY patient women she would listen to my stories while we walked. Red Licorice sat down on the hill and patted a spot next to her signaling me to sit. I sat down next to her. "So what do you want to tell me?" Red Licorice looked at me she was still smiling. God her smile is making me guilty to confess to her. "W-well I like this um....dude a-and I was hoping that we don't or fake our marriage" I said looking away from her. I was very nervous and guilty when I heard nothing from her.

I heard her chuckle "No need to be guilty about this and sure we can fake the marriage I'm just marrying you because my parents signed a contract with your father. I'm not into you. I'm actually male everyone keeps on telling me that dancing was for girls and so I asked my parents if I could be treated more like a lady and they agreed." I was in shocked my mouth dropped. I-I was gonna marry a male instead of a lady??? I smiled "I'm just glad you aren't upset about this....I didn't want to feel guilty breaking your heart. " "No no it's fine I'm more into females then males and please still call me as a girl." Red Licorice said looking into the sky. I nodded feeling decent that my confession was going well.

Red Licorice plot twist go brrrrrr

Also have pretty dancer lady [Her fan blades can actually decapite someone]