#9

A/N- GET DOWN RFEKJHRTIHTIU 4H4HIRH RIFE7ZZVI7RT87R8T7 NEH NEH WF74OH3IHI4

Also one day before marriage 💍cuz suspense 👀

Lilac's Pov

I noticed Yogurt and his fiancé hanging out more often.....why am I feeling....sad?

He's just getting married to an another cookie thats all its not like I care.....do I?  NO this is a stupid thing to ask myself I'll just....kill him today..yeah so I could get rid of the annoying feeling.  I walked out of the royal garden and climbed up to Yogurt's balcony room.  I saw him humming trying out some outfits.  I slowly sneaked behind holding my chakrams ready to strike his neck.  "Heh I can't wait to see how Lilac reacts when he sees me in some of these outfits he's really good at complementing me.  Also hope the fake marriage can work out with me and Red Licorice then I can marry Lilac."  I stopped.  My face got red.  I noticed Yogurt turning around.  I jumped out of the balcony sticking the landing.  W-Why?  I could of killed him...oh my goodness I am not in my game of assassing cookies.  I went back to the royal garden again sitting down on a nearby bench.   I looked at the necklace that Yogurt gave me I usually hide it under my cloak.  I smiled slightly.... "Hello there you must be Yogurt's bodyguard?"  I look up to see who said that and it was Yogurt's Fiancé.  I hid my necklace away and nodded.  "Nice to meet you, Lilac right?"  I nodded again.  "My names Red Licorice Cookie ^w^ Yogurts future fake wife."  "Fake?"  I asked looking at her in confusion.  "Ah me and Yogurt decided to pretend to get marry just to make his father happy."  I slowly remembered what Yogurt had said. 'Also hope the fake marriage can work out with me and Red Licorice'  "Ah...."  "Do you know Yogurt talks a lot about you so I thought to go talk to you."  I smiled underneath my cloak.  

She sat down next to me on the bench.  I watch her open her fans...sharping the edges?  I titled my head in confusion.  Licorice looked at me and stop sharpening her fans.  "Oh sorry I use fan blades to fight people."  She chuckles nervously.  "Interesting."  I said looking at the fans.  "I should get going now see ya at the wedding Lilac."  I watch Licorice get up and walk away.  I sighed.

I walk into the castle noticing Plain Yogurt marching towards me with Scorpion following behind.  Ah those two I forgot about them being here-  

"WHY IS MY BROTHER STILL ALIVE?????"  Plain shouts at me while Scorpion forms a smile on her face.  "I just need 2 more days sir."  "I GAVE YOU ONE MONTH TO KILL HIM AND HE IS STILL ALVIVE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD ASSASIN????"  "I'm letting Scorpion do you job and she will get the money."  My eyes widened.  Scorpion was now chuckling softly.  "Fine I'll kill him t-this instant."  I didn't know what I was saying I just ran into Yogurts room which catching the attention of Yogurt.  "Lilac dear~ How are you doing?"  Yogurt smiles.  God Damn it whenever I see him I blush.  "I wanted you to rate some of my outfits~"  Yogurt said closing the door.  I took a deep breathe....."Forgive me...my...love"  I said softly "???" Yogurt looked at me hearing what I just said.  I swinged my chakrams at  his head knocking Yogurt unconscious and his head bleeding he might die due to blood lose.  A tear falls down my cheeks.  I heard Red Licorice gasp she was at the door.  I looked at her guilty and jumped out the window/balcony running away knowing I'm not welcomed back to the kingdom anymore.

A/N- oh no Lilac what have you done 😫😫 You might have killed your future husband.