#11

Yogurt's pov

I found my room it was all white/blank but the longer I stay here the more decorating I do. It was slightly smaller than my room since my room was quite big. I started unpacking my things and put a flower vase with a Lilac flower in it. I don't know why I had it with me but I had an urge to bring with me to the kingdom. I finished unpacking and the room already looked like my old room which I was happy with. All of a sudden a thought came back to me.....why was there a board with my photos in Lilac's room and also it seemed like he liked me.....I am confused. I walked out of my room and went downstairs to see Lilac sharpening his chakrams. I waved to him smiling but he turned away his face red? "I'm heading out just to let you know." I said to Lilac reaching to the front door. "....Alright......see you later.....my liege..." Lilac said quietly "Hm? Did you say something in the last part?" Lilac shook his head to say no. "Alright....." I said leaving the house.

I saw many cookies pass by and greet me since you know I just moved here. Everyone here was really nice. I made some small talk with some cookies and ended up in a café since I wanted to try out some new foods. "Hello sir, what would you like?" I looked up to see a male cookie with brown hair with a swirl on it. He was wearing a employee outfit (I think) since the outfit he was wearing had a green apron and a little cat print sticking out of the pocket he also had a name tag saying Espresso. "Um.....can I have the Latte?"  I said looking at the menu confused at what kind of drinks are these.  "Alright sir it will be here just a moment."  I watch the cookie walk away towards a lady at the cashier.  I sighed.  I miss my home already but so far this place is kinda nice.  

Espresso came back giving me my Latte.  I thanked him giving him the money and a tip for great service.  I started slowly drinking the Latte......it was good I suppose not the best but it tasted pretty good. 

I finished drinking my Latte and got up to leave. There was a lot more stuff I wanted to see in this kingdom. I went outside to see a poster saying 'New show performance happening in town square at 2 Pm' ooooo sounds fun to watch and it was free so why not go. It was 1:56 anyway. I walked to the town square and saw many cookies sitting down already waiting for the show to start. I found a random seat and sat down and waited.

A cookie came up to the stage. "Welcome everyone to the show. The names Parfait Cookie if you don't know. I am happy to see a lot of cookies here to see the show. We will be first starting off with a performance with me, Clover, Mint Chocolate, and Fig Cookie with our instruments. Afterward we will have some cookies dancing for you all. And lastly we will have a Cookie perform some tricks with their sharp blades. Enjoy the show."

No One's Pov

Everyone clapped for Parfait Cookie as she walked off the stage to go grab her guitar. After 30 seconds Parfait, Clover, Mint, and Fig had arrived onto the stage. They started playing their instruments. Parfait and Clover as the main players. While Mint and Fig play in the background. They all played nicely together. At the end Fig played the last note (the horn) and almost broke everyone's non existence ears. Everyone clapped for them as they bowed and walked away letting the next pair walk on stage. (Idk who is the dancing pair so um....) Mint stops and gives Fig his violin; he doesn't follow the others back down the stage instead he reaches his hand out to signal someone backstage. Coca Cookie comes up on stage and takes Mint Chocolate's hand. Peaceful music starts to play and the two start dancing together happily.

Yogurt's Pov

I watch the two dance happily together. I wish I had someone to dance with me...I wanna be happy.

After watching the two finish they bowed and cookies cheered/clapped and threw roses at the two. The two walked off stage. I wonder who is performing next? What cookie can do tricks with blades...? My eyes widen to see Lilac on the stage with his weapons in hand. Lilac bowed for a second and then started to perform. His blades sliced in half every single target he was given. Lilac flowers fall down every time he hits a target.

Lilac sliced the last target and bowed to the crowd. Everyone clapped loudly for the outstanding tricks. I was amazed by Lilac's skills. Lilac walked off stage. Parfait walked back up the stage. "Let's give another clap for all the cookies who have performed. Thank you for using your time to come here." Parfait bowed and Cookies started leaving.....I wanted to go talk to Lilac. I stood up and walked up to Parfait. "Hello Parfait. Amazing show." I smiled "Oh hello you're that new cookie Lilac told me about." "Yeah named Yogurt Cream by the way. Anyways, have you seen Lilac? I want to talk to him." "Oh yeah he said he was going to the fountain to take a rest from his performance." "Ah alright thank you Parfait" I said walking away looking for Lilac at the fountain.

A/N- heh another ship in here Cacao x Mint Chocolate is supreme/really cute ship uwu  and also idk where the hell a spelling error is at I used Google docs for all my writing and it auto corrects me all the time

(sorry for my mean personality sometimes I was putting this at night and I was a little cranky at the time 😔)