#28 💍💍

A/N- make sure to read my new one shot Pv x Wl fanfic also I'm prob gonna make an au where either Lilac and Yogurt are BOTH royalty or they switch roles.  Also have an animation I made lol.  BTW Lilac and Yogurt have been together for about 3 years now

Lilac's Pov

I have been getting nervous now.  It is almost the day I plan to purpose to Yogurt Cream.  I play around with ring in my hand.  I sighed.  Yogurt decided to go visit his father again and I decided to stay since I didn't feel like going back.  I should text RL to see what I should do.....

🌺 - Hey RL you there?

🔴 - mhm whats up?

🌺 - I wanna purpose to Yogurt but.... I don't know how

🔴 - Oh~ I see

🌺 - .//w//.

🔴 - When do you want to purpose to him hm?

🌺 - When he comes back to the kingdom.

🔴 - hmmmm then take him on a date hasn't it been a while since you two went on a date?

🌺 - But where?

🔴 - Maybe somewhere special

🌺 - Well there is this hill that I confessed him on.                             

🔴 - Then purpose to him there take him to a nice restaurant or smt and then go to the hill cover his eye with a blind fold then boom purpose uwu

🌺 - Oh....well.....yeah I'll do that!!! Thank you so much RL

🔴 - Happy to help Lilac ^^

🌺 - bye now

🔴 - Bye make sure to invite me to your wedding as a bridesmaid umu 

🌺 - haha I will

I closed my phone and started thinking.  'What restaurant should I bring Yogurt to?' Hm maybe the restaurant that is opening soon I heard it is a good restaurant in another kingdom.  Its own by Carrot Cookie and Beet Cookie.  I'll make sure to go there.  I make preparations and put the rings away.  Yogurt is coming home in 2 days so I have time.

-2 days later-

Yogurt's Pov

I open the doors to my house and enter inside.  My visit to my kingdom was great though I had to tell father everything but he understood and apologized for having to arrange a wedding for me.  I noticed that Lilac was sleeping on the couch.  I cover him with a blanket nearby and kissed his forehead.  I went upstairs to my room to unpack my things.    

When I finish unpacking I noticed a note on my desk.  I picked it up.

'Dear Yogurt,

I was thinking you wanna on another date?  We can go to Carrots and Beet's restaurant.  Make sure to wear smt nice if you want to.

-love Lilac'

Oh a date?  I haven't went on a date with Lilac for a while.  I suppose we can go out together.  I putted on one of my favorite outfits and then walk downstairs to go wake up Lilac.  "Lilac~  wake up aren't you gonna go on the date?"  I said shaking Lilac to wake up.  "Hm?"  "The date rememeber?"  "Oh yeah...."

We entered into the restaurant taking a seat.  We ordered what we wanted and waited for our food.  "So~ what's with the sudden date plan hm?"  I asks.  "Hah you know we haven't went on a date in a while we just usually go out together or stay inside and hang out but I thought maybe a actual date would be nice."  Lilac said it seemed like he was hiding smt from me.....