#12

Lilac's Pov

I was breathing a little heavily. The performance was slightly more tiring than I thought. I had only agreed because Parfait was so determined to get me in. I sat down on the fountain's edge and looked at the sky. It was really nice out today. "Hey Lilac, amazing performance." A random voice said "Thanks" I said looking at who said that. I blushed slightly seeing that Yogurt complimented me as he was walking towards me. Yogurt sat next to me "I wanted to ask you some questions Lilac." I nodded. "So um I kinda...might have read your first page of your diary/notebook and I wanted to ask if you were my bodyguard 5 years ago?" Yogurt asked me. "You don't remember?" I was confused. "Um, after my head injuries I couldn't remember what happened before that." ....does that mean we can start....over?

"Well um yeah I was your bodyguard back then." I said. "Well um could u um possible have tried to kill me when you were my bodyguard." Yogurt said, still looking at me. "......" I tried to think of an excuse. "It's fine if you did try to, it has been...5 years since the incident." Yogurt said he still wanted answers from me. "W-Well I'm your brother, asked me to assassinate you but I couldn't do it......your brother kinda gave me a choice to kill you if I chose not to he would have killed you himself." I finally admitted that one thing that had put so much guilt on my shoulders. Yogurt looked at me and it seemed like he was processing the new information.

"Were we something more than just a bodyguard and a prince?" Yogurt said looking doubtful for asking. I stayed in silence for a few seconds before shaking my head no. "Oh ok sorry for asking Lilac." Yogurt said. I nodded and looked at the fountain's water. "So um what was all that loving and hearts about in your room?" My face turned red and I looked away. "I rather not explain." "Oh ok...." Yogurt says.

Yogurt's pov

Seems like Lilac is hiding something I can tell. He blushed when I asked him that question and also his dairy I had accidentally read. "You wanna go out and get something to eat?" I asked Lilac. Lilac nodded, still not daring to look at me. "Great, let's go. I heard there was a new donut store nearby." I grab Lilac's hand and start dragging him to the direction of the store.

We finally made it to the store with Lilac slightly panting. I walked up to the person who was selling the donuts and I ordered two donuts. I gave the cookie 5 coins and thanked them, taking the donuts. "Here" I gave Lilac one of the donuts and then I started eating mine. Lilac started eating his and seemed like he enjoyed it because he continued eating it. "It seems like you like it." Lilac nodded.

We finished eating. I noticed some of the donut cream was on Lilac's face so I got out a tissue and wiped it off his face. Lilac blushed a little. "Is there anywhere you enjoy going?" Lilac nodded and got up and started walking. I followed Lilac.

We arrived at a garden. It reminded me of the royal garden back at the castle. We followed a path and passed by a cookie named Herb Cookie who was dancing with some plants and also Herb was eating a strange purple mushroom that he got from a really big plant.

Lilac stopped at a field of Lilac flowers. It smelled nice. "This place....reminds me of the royal garden so I usually come here." Lilac said, picking up a Lilac flower. "....did you like the royal garden that much?" I asked, looking at the Lilac flowers. "Well I liked the flowers there but.....it reminds me of....you" Lilac said putting the Lilac back down. I blushed and saw Lilac looking away from me. "Ah so you do miss me." I said looking at Lilac. "...yeah....I missed you a lot when I moved to this kingdom....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- wholesome I think- have a side story also this might be my last chapter in a while since I'm going on vacation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yogurt- Lilac will you marry me?

Lilac- Omg yes

*literally poofs into a wedding outfit and a wedding scene*

Red Licorice- you may kiss the bride (help I was forced to do this.)

Lilac and Yogurt- *kizz*

Hooray

The two do s o m e t h i n g together that I will never put in this story ever.

Also they have an adopted child idk who- :/

The end ,happy story xd (this was a joke and not canon to this fanfiction...........................yet)