#22

A/N- weeeeeee recap- Team hurt and Yogurt is the worst hurt and now Lilac become edgy again. Uwu 🍡 dango.  I'm planning to animate the two in a animation meme anyone have any ideas for them? (no romance animations meme pls ^^)  🍡 🍡 🍡 🍡 I think I should have a yt channel that posts random cookie run stuff xc

Pure Vanilla's Pov

I was showing a sick younger cookie a blueberry bird that had landed on the window to deliver me some herbs sent by herb for the patients.  I took the herbs then......the doors swung open and made a loud sound startling all the patients and making the bird fly away.  "Pure Vanilla Cookie this is urgent!!!! A team of cookies have been attacked by waves of hounds and are badly injured."  A nurse said to me.  I calmed her down and asked here to bring me to the patients.  We walked into the room and saw 6 cookie wounded and one cookie who was sitting on a chair (Vampire cookie he didn't get hurt.)  I noticed a cookie in the back.  The bed was stained by jam.  I rush over to the cookie.  "What happened to him?"  I asked the nurse while starting to heal the cookie.  "The only information I got was they got attacked by waves of cake hounds."  The nurse told me while I try my best to stop the bleeding. 

I finished healing all the cookies and started little talks with them while I was healing them.  I was worried for Lilac though he declined my help to heal him and didn't talk back to me.  Mint Choco told me Lilac was a lot more talkative when they were on their mission....Everyone thanked me for the help [except for Yogurt and Lilac cuz Yogurt is unconscious and Lilac doesn't want to talk]  "Hope you all have a nice day and feel better."  I said waving goodbye to them and walked out of the room. 

Madeline's Pov

I was holding a flower on the table next to me it was from Espresso because of the note attached to the vase.  It felt nice to get something from Espresso.  I placed the flower back into its vase.  I looked around the room to see how the others were feeling.  Sorbet seemed fine.  Mint Choco had injured an arm,  Moon Rabbit managed to get some bit marks on their body,  Vampire was sitting on a chair looking out the window, Lilac was curled into a ball emotionless,  and Yogurt....was unconscious.  I blame myself for not coming sooner.  Never in my life I have failed to protect a teammate but it seems like it had just happened.  I got off the hospital bed and grabbed the vase of flowers.  "My friend I must be taking my leave now."  I said smiling.  "I hope you all feel better my friends."  I said waving bye to them walking out of the hospital.

Lilac's Pov

Madeleine had just left the hospital.....I'm not leaving this hospital until I see Yogurt feeling better. 

-4 hours later-

Everyone had left and I was sitting on a chair that was next to Yogurt's bed.  '...please wake up Yogurt......pls....pls'  I said with my head on the bed.  A nurse came in and asked me if i am staying overnight and I nodded.  The lights I the hospital were off.  It was really....dark.....I could see a little glimpse of Yogurt.  I got tired after a while and feel asleep.....

[Weeeeeeeeeee I have no regret ^^]

I woke up feeling tired and my back hurting.  Yogurt was still unconscious....I got up and looked around.  I knew I couldn't stay here forever so I left the hospital and went to my house.  I went into my room and sat down onto my bed.  Curling up into a ball and I started to cry.

Mint Choco's Pov

It has been 2 and a half weeks now.  Me and the others are getting worried about Yogurt and Lilac.  Ever since the incident Lilac never left his house.  He didn't even text any of us.  He has gone back to his quiet self but its now 2 times worst.  Yogurt is doing well though Pure Vanilla said he would wake up in 2 more days......I wonder if Yogurt is that important to Lilac....

-haha 2 more days later-

No one's Pov

Pure Vanilla was cleaning up the room in the hospital. He noticed that Yogurt hadded woken up yet and got slightly worried for Yogurt's health. "Ugh...." Pure Vanilla was alarmed and looked at Yogurt who was waking up and slowly sat up right on the hospital bed. "Good morning Yogurt Cream you have finally woken up from your coma." Pure Vanilla smiles at Yogurt. "Where am I? And how long was I here for?" Yogurt asked Pure Vanilla while trying to remember the events. "You are in the hospital dear, you have been in a coma for 3 weeks now. Everyone in the mission you were in was worried about you. Especially Lilac....." "What really 3 weeks????" "Yes...should I tell everyone you have woken up?" Yogurt nodded. "Very well." Pure Vanilla left the room.

-6 mins later-

Everyone was talking to Yogurt and were happy he was ok. Yogurt had noticed Lilac didn't come. Pure Vanilla told Yogurt that Lilac didn't answer him on the phone and ignored him. ".....alright I understand thank you for trying to call him." Yogurt thanked Pure Vanilla.

Yogurt was released out of the hospital around 6 pm. He started walking towards his house excited to see Lilac again.

Yogurt's Pov

I opened the door and entered the house. I noticed that it was really dark. There were no lights on, odd. I tried turning on the lights but I couldn't find the switch so I turned on a lamp instead. I noticed no one was here. 'Maybe Lilac is in his room.' I thought to myself as I went up the stairs to Lilac's room. I turned the door knob and slowly/quietly opened the door. The room is dark as well but I can make out a shape that was in the corner of the room. I slowly went closer to it and heard some soft crying. "Lilac?" I said touching the shadow figured and it seemed like my hand had landed on their shoulder. I felt Lilac tense up when I put my hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright Lilac?" I asked, kneeling down. "...now I am hearing Yogurt's voice....leave me alone..." Lilac said, still not daring to look at me. "Lilac it's me Yogurt I am back from the hospital. Just look closely and you will see." I said, trying to get Lilac to turn around.

After persuading Lilac to look at me he immediately tackled me into a hug. (haha no kiss) "I thought I was gonna lose you....again." Lilac said, still crying. "I miss you too Lilac." I said hugging Lilac back.

Lilac's Pov

Yogurt....I miss him so much....I thought I would lose him again. I don't want to separate from this hug. I want him to never leave me again....(gasp yandere Lilac/jk) I was still crying. After a minute I calmed down. I yawned tiredly. "Did you get any sleep, Lilac?" Yogurt had asked me. I shook my head. "You should get some sleep then..." Yogurt said, trying to separate from the hug. "No...." I said tiredly while hugging slightly tighter. "Lilac...." Yogurt said worriedly. "no..." I said, yawning. Yogurt sighed and picked me up with me still hugging him tightly. (since I didn't make them kiss, I'll let them cuddle ^^) Yogurt sat down on the bed with my arms still tightly around him. (also he is kinda sitting on Yogurt's lap now .x.) "If you don't wanna let go....I'll sleep with you I guess...." Yogurt said, making me turn my red face away from him. I heard Yogurt laugh a little before laying on the bed making me also lay down.  It has been a while since I layed down onto my bed.  "Would you like to take off you cloak Lilac?"  Yogurt asked me.  I nodded and he helped me take it off with me still hugging him.  (-w-)  

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me in closer.  We stayed like this in silence.  "Goodnight Lilac" I heard Yogurt say as I slowly fall asleep in his arms.

A/N- I hope ya'll love this chapter ^w^  (I felt really embarrassed writing this lol imagine me writing the smut)  Anyway....announcement me and friends decided to MAYBE make an animated series for Orange Soda's family I may be able to do it.  I do have voice actors which are good.  I may finish eps 1 next month or two so ye that's all.  I might add anguish but I don't wanna ruin this fluff moment.   Have a nice day, touch some grass, and I have made more cookies since SOMEONE stole the rest of them.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 (take one if u take more then one I will beat yo a*s /jk)