seven - parties & desires

Next thing I know, I'm making out with this guy.

-

His hot breath stinks of liquor. Which usually is a turn off, but I'm too busy floating out of my mind to care.

His hands are roaming around my body aggressively. Not the aggressive I like though.

His mouth goes to my neck as I turn it to the side, so he'll have more access to it.

His hands go from my waist to in between my thighs. Then, my inner thighs. He's grabbing me with some sort of aggression and hunger and then I am fully sober.

"You know what I don't want to do this anymore. I'm sorry." I say, as I pull away from the kiss.

"Are you serious?" He raises his voice. I nod and his hands go to his head like he's frustrated with me.

"Are you fucking serious!" He yells. Everyone's staring at us.

"What the fuck is your problem!" I yell at him. "YOU, BITCH." He yells, as he lounges towards me.

I back away as fast as I can as I here someone fall to the ground. I quickly open my eyes, as my hands wonder around my body, checking if I didn't get hit.

That's when my eyes notice Aaron beating up the guy I was making out with. I can't focus. My vision is blurred.

My vision clears up and I see the clear image of Aarons fists meeting this guys face.

I don't remember his name. I don't care for his name.

I don't say anything to Aaron. The guy looks at me any chance he gets, like he's telling me to tell Aaron to stop.

But I don't. I don't say anything.

If Aaron hadn't of jumped in, I would be the one on the ground. So, I sit down. I watch as Aaron's hand meet the guy on the floors face.

It goes on for a couple of seconds before Maggie finds us and yells at Aaron to stop.

"AARON! AARON! GET OFF OF HIM! NOW! GET OFF OF HIM NOW!" She yells, she puts her hands on his back to yank him away. I roll my eyes and Maggie notices.

"What is your problem! You've not been like yourself all day! First, you make out with like ten different guys. Which you NEVER do. And mind you, you have a fucking boyfriend! Then, you roll your eyes at me for pulling my brother off this guy who is this close to seeing the light!" She yells at me too.

Aaron has finally backed away from the guy on the floor.

"It was one guy Maggie. Calm the fuck down." I say, as I take a drink from the cup next to me.

"Really? What about Jackson! And you're drinking now too! What's wrong with you!" She yells at me. Her words sting more than they should.

"What about Jackson! Jackson cheats on me with like ten million girls every week! You really think I wouldn't notice! 'Oh yeah I'm just busy studying' 'Maybe some other day babe' 'I'm working on my speech sorry babe' It's so fucking obvious! Me kissing ONE guy is nothing compared to what he's kissed! And you have been on my ass since day one to start drinking! But oh noo. I'm being a bitch for not wanting to drink after we got into a car crash because of it!" I yell back at her. My words come as a surprise to her as they do to me as well.

"I'm sorry." She says, but I know she doesn't mean it. Maggie would say anything to get out of situations where she's the bad guy. She hates it as much as any other person who plays victim does.

"Yeah sure you are." I yell at her as she leaves the room. At this point, everyone's attention is on us. Even the people who were passed out earlier.

She comes back into the room and stands there against the wall. I take another drink from the cup. "I'm sorry. Really. I didn't know how much that would affect you."