characters !

Sorry guys!! Again not a chapter. I'm having kind of a writers block at the moment and with school and everything it's really hard to update anything, so my apologies.

But I saw a few people say they were confused about the characters so I'm going to explain that.

Okay so obviously we'll start with the main three:

Cassandra
Meredith
Aaron

Cassandra is obviously the main character.
Meredith is Cassandra's best friend.
Aaron is Cassandra's love interest.

Others:

Maggie
Jackson
Logan
Alejandro

Maggie is Cassandra's ex best friend. They stopped being friends because she found out she was sleeping with Jackson.

Jackson is Cassandra's ex boyfriend. They broke up because she found out she was sleeping with Maggie.

People get confused with Logan, so that's why I'm writing this. Logan is Jackson's enemy. In the first few chapters where Cassandra found out about the cheating, her and Jackson got into an argument. She proceeds to say something along the lines of wouldn't you be hurt if you slept with your best friend and Jackson says he wouldn't because it 'simply doesn't matter.' Then Cassandra asked him if he would be mad and Jackson got furious. That's why Logan was introduced. He will become a more main character in this book then a side one.

Alejandro isn't that important other than the fact that he's something that has to do with Cassandra's past. Alejandro was one of her best friends in middle school. They dated for a while and when freshmen year came something terribly happened between them that they broke up. A few days later he died.

-

Please let me know if I forgot anyone. I don't think I did, but just in case.

Please vote for the chapters!!!