twelve - the tiger

Aaron's POV
(the day of the party) + chap.6-7

I walk around these rooms looking for a bathroom. I see people grinding up against each other like there's no tomorrow.

See I wouldn't mind this, but people really have no respect and eventually one thing leads to another. Grinding leads to sex. And couples here have no respect for the people around them. They fuck on tables, chairs, against the wall, etc. I've even seen some people fuck on the floor at a party.

Fucking disgusting.

I walk up the stairs, moving every one out of the way. They clearly don't move when I say excuse me, so a simple shove out of the way shouldn't anger them.

I walk into a room and find a bedroom that looks like it hasn't been used in ages. I go in checking to see if there is a bathroom, and there is.

I zip up my pants and just as I am about to turn on the sink, I here someone barge into the room.

Two people. Guys.

I debate whether I should just stay in here or walk out. Nah I'm walking out before I eavesdrop. Then I hear her name.

"Really! You're cheating on her?!" I hear some guy yell.

"Yeah. So what?" A familiar voice says. Jackson. Fucking Jackson. If there wasn't anyone here and it was just him, I swear I would wrap my pretty little hands around that neck of his.

"Oh my fucking god Jackson. You know you're such a dick! And on her best friend too I'm guessing?" He says.

I don't hear anything coming from Jackson's mouth, but I'm assuming he nods because I hear almost a laugh come out of the guys mouth. Like he doesn't believe what he's hearing.

"Why do you care huh? You don't even talk to them? Oh wait—That doesn't matter though right because you're obsessed with Maggie, right?" Jackson says, the other guy stays quiet.

"Shut up. You and me know that's not true."

"Or what?" I hear Jackson's footsteps, he gets closer to the guy. "Because I hear that one wrong move and it's right back to juvie for you." Jackson taunts him.

I don't hear anything come from that other guys mouth except someone's hand connecting with someone's jaw. I barge out of the room meeting eyes with Jackson's unconscious body on the floor. The guy steps back. I think he would've done a lot worse if I didn't come out.

"He had that coming." The guy defends himself. I nod. "Yeah he did."

I walk out the room. Whatever this guy did to land in prison must've been something bad, considering he knocked out Jackson with a single punch.

Logan's POV (guy from the room)

Holy fucking shit. I'm gonna be in some deep shit. I can't go back to juvie. I just got out.

I stumble back after this mystery guy left. I can't let him tell anyone about this. I run out of the room, hoping to find this guy. I don't even remember what he looks like.

Fuck.

After a couple of minutes, I find him. He's talking to Cassandra on the stairs. God, hopefully he tells her because she doesn't deserve that.

I don't really know Cassandra that much. I just know she's a good person overall. No good person deserves something like that.

I know Maggie though. I've talked to Maggie a couple of times and in those couple of times she's managed to convince the school she has me wrapped around her little finger without me even knowing it.