nine - family issues r so fun lol

I'm walking down aisle six wondering if I should get chocolate ice cream or a lunchable. We still had about 30 minutes before we arrived to my house and I was getting hungry.
At first Aaron didn't want to take me to the store, but he gave in after two minutes of me begging.

Aarons clearly annoyed. I've been standing here for about 10 minutes wondering if I should get ice cream or a lunchable. I still haven't decided.

"Oh come on. It can't be that hard." He tells me. He's leaning against the door next to the ice cream watching me.

"It is that hard. I can't pick. You pick." I tell him.

"No." he says, plain and simple. I look at him, begging with my eyes. He doesn't budge, so I fall on the floor. Both hands stuck together I beg. "Please. Please! Pick for me!" I beg again.

When I realize he won't budge, I groan. My head bangs against his legs. I put my hands on his lower thighs and look up to him.

"Please." I say again. He body tenses and his eyes don't leave mine.

He exhales in frustration and grabs my wrist to get me off the floor.

I smile and I see a pink tint flash on his cheeks. I smile even bigger. "What?" He asks, as he grabs my hand bringing me closer to the exit.

"Oh nothing." I say. I began to realize I never got to get anything to eat. "Hey wait why are we leaving? I haven't picked out anything yet." I say, as he's still dragging me out the doors. He doesn't say anything until we reach the car.

He opens the door for me which makes me smile a bit and closes it for me as well.

He walks to the front seat and stops right there before he even opens it. His hands are against the truck, his face is facing the ground. A few seconds later, he finally opens the door and gets in.

He puts the key into the ignition and starts the car.

"Aaron.." I say, quietly just in case. He looks over at me, "What?" he says. His voice is soft and quiet.

"I really really don't want to be a bitch right now, but I haven't gotten any food. I'm hungry. And if I don't get food I think I might eat you. So—" I say before he interrupts me.

"We're getting you food. Don't worry." He replies, which makes my stomach happy.

I'm about to ask what kind of food, but it's like he reads my mind and answers before I even ask.

"What's your go-to fast food place?" He asks. "Mcdonalds." He looks at me with the exact same face I looked at him with when I realized he likes country music.

"What?" I say, my body turns to him as he tries to hide his grin, which fails miserably.

"Nothing." he says, still trying to hide his grin. I slightly slap him on his arm, "What is so wrong with McDonalds?" I say, taking to offense.

"Nothing, really." He says again. I don't believe him, but I decide to leave this conversation for another day. Hopefully.

-

(Aaron's POV)

Cass has just gotten her food. Her order was unordinary. Who gets a Hot&Spicy with fries and a chocolate milkshake? Normal people would get a soda or maybe even a water, but Cass gets a milkshake.

Absolutely sickening.

I parked outside of McDonalds, so she could eat without the car moving a lot.

I'm looking at her eat, switching from her burger to her fries, to her milkshake. Sick.