eighteen - 800-656-4673

⚠️TW SA⚠️ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY SA, I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ.

-

His lips meet mine, and I completely forget
that Maggie's watching us with her anger pooling out of her. Jackson's fists tighten because he knows he'll never have me again.

Even if he didn't love me, he liked what I could give him. The attention he chose to ignore, the thoughts I put into everything that he simply ignored like I didn't spend every minute of the day trying to come up with.

My hands go to Aarons face. One of his hands go to the back of my neck and the other on my back. His soft lips go from my lips to slowly, slowly traveling down my neck.

My eyes close, I lean my head back giving Aaron more access, and I smile.

When I open them back up, I find Jackson fuming and Maggie looks like she's about to try to beat me up for her boyfriend looking at me like that, and looking like he's close to wanting to beat Aaron to a pulp.

Aaron's lips find their way back to mine and I give in, wanting more, but I stop and whisper, "We have guests." I feel Aaron's smile against my neck.

I stand up and walk towards Maggie, walking past multiple people to get to them. I feel Aaron's hand on my back as he follows me towards them.

For the first time since everything started, I feel at peace. Jackson and Maggie are so far off my mind, I think it's crazy they even showed up.

Even if this ended today morning, it feels a little crazy.

"Well hey guys! I didn't know you'd join us today." I greet them. I'm being sarcastic. "There's still a little bit of pizza and still a bunch of beer, please help you—" Maggie interrupts me.

"What the fuck are you doing Cass." Emphasis on fuck. Jackson keeps his "I can beat you up in a pulp if you look at me in the wrong way" gaze on Aaron, but Aaron seems to be enjoying this.

He smiles so genuine, I almost laugh. He keeps his smile on, while Jackson just loses his mind. "What do you mean Maggie?" I act dumb.

"What are you doing with my brother dumb fuck!" She raises her voice, she turns to look at Aaron, "And you. What are you doing?"

I notice Maggie wearing a sweater over a grey shirt. She has pants on and her converse. I have no doubt that Jackson told her to wear this.

"Um I still don't get exactly what you mean sweetie." I give her a slight smile, "Aaron's just helping out with my uh—my sexual needs. A girls gotta have her needs." I say. Aaron looks like he's about to laugh in their faces.

Jackson's so close to grabbing Maggie and leaving. And Maggie is already taken back about what I said enough to huff and puff in my face.

"You know about sexual needs, don't you Maggie?" Both Jackson and her face look confused. "I mean, you did let someone fuck you in the woods right? Or did I just see everything wrong?" I whisper.

Aaron puts his back to them, and I see from the corner of my eye he's silently laughing.

Maggie's eyes go wide and Jackson looks horrified. They both look defeated. "Well Thank you for coming to my party." I give them a light smile and right when I'm about to leave, I see someone else.

Jackson's brother, Jonathan.

From the moment his creepy eyes meet mine, I feel sick. He walks up to us and I feel Aaron's hand press on my back.

"Well, I haven't seen you in a long time Cass." He smiles, it's terrifying. "You're turning what? 18? Finally legal." I force a smile.

He says it like that because he knows that I know, what he's really telling me. Whatever happened almost three years ago, doesn't matter. At least not in court.