fourteen - dramaaa

Maggie keeps trying to get her hands on Lorenzo, but he keeps pushing her off. "Qu'est-ce que tu veux de moi Maggie?" Lorenzo says, as he grabs her wrists.

"You know what I want." Maggie responds, her face inching towards him. Her hands shoot up to cup his face, but he grabs them.

"Yeah, I do. And I want nothing to do with you." He lets her go and walks away. Maggie doesn't even look phased, she's smirking. Like she got exactly what she wanted.

Her arms fold before she says, "Oh Lorenzo, I always get what I want." Her eyes find Meredith, she looks her up and down before she rolls her eyes and goes on her phone to text someone.

I suspect it's Jackson and look over to Meredith to find she's already looking over at me, in a low voice, she whispers, "Te dije."

See earlier I was on the phone with Meredith. We were talking about Maggie and how, she says, I shouldn't feel guilty. For anything. For thinking about Aaron, even though I know I shouldn't. For Jackson, because of what I'm feeling for Aaron. And even for Maggie, because I don't know, maybe I could've done something more and whatever our fucked up friendship is, wouldn't have turned out this way.

Meredith, word by word, says "Babe, if you started going at Aaron when and if you were in a happy and loyal relationship with Jackson, I'd tell you it was wrong. But because caca de mierda can't keep his dick in his pants, I totally say go for Aaron even if you're in a relationship that's gonna go on for at least another week or so. And as for Maggie, please. You're doing her a favor still hanging around her. And her atrocious attitude. Maggie didn't think for a second for jumping in with Jackson, so you don't need to feel bad for her when she did that to you. Plus, she doesn't know we know, so that's good. You just need to keep pretending to be her friend. And hurry up and introduce me to her. Caca blanca might hate me right now, but she doesn't hate you. Actually— Nevermind."

I told her that Maggie didn't hate her. Maggie doesn't even know her, so how can you hate someone you don't even know. But Maggie hates everyone. Or at least anyone she feels threatens her "status".

"Ella piensa en ti como una amenaza que no me sorprende." I whisper to Meredith. Translation: She thinks of you as a threat, which doesn't surprise me.

Even though Maggie doesn't know or speak spanish, she definitely follows on when people are talking about her. I'll give her that.

Lorenzo walks back into the room and shoots a quick glance at Meredith. His eyes scan her body, up and down, and I'm not the only one who catches on.

Maggie looks like she's about to burn Meredith on fire. She plasters a fake smile on her face before making a comment on Meredith's clothes, "So do you dress like that because you want to or is it because you're poor?" Meredith immediately goes for Maggie, but I hold her back.

"Yeah. Hold her back." Maggie comments, acting like I'm holding her back because Maggie's dangerous. I almost laugh.

"Maggie, honey. I'm not holding her back for her sake, it's for yours." Maggie's face drops. She shifts uncomfortably. For a second, her fake "I'm better than you and you know it." mask comes off for a slight second. But before I can read her emotions, her body language. That same mask comes back on and I have absolutely no idea what goes on in her mind.

"You can let me go now." Meredith says. I shoot her a look and shoots me one too. I take my hands off Meredith and turns back to face Maggie.

"Are you planning on telling us why you're dressed like you're going to go play tennis at the country club or...?" I almost smile, but I stop myself.

From the corner of my eye, I see Lorenzo smile. His dimples pop out as he looks down to his feet.

Maggie's smile drops and her eyes almost tear up. I almost feel bad...until I remember she's been sleeping with my boyfriend. Soon to be ex.

Her posture stiffens as she keeps her head up high and walks towards Meredith. I almost step in, but Maggie know better than to start a fight first. I'll give her that. Meredith on the other hand, I don't think she cares.

"You know if you weren't my best friend's friend, I'd make your life a living hell." Maggie hissed. At least we know Maggie has caught up in her Disney dialogue. Meredith doesn't back down she stands up tall and looks Maggie right in the eyes and says, "Honey I'd be careful if I was you. One day your mistakes are gonna come bite you in the ass."

Lorenzo snorts and mutters under his breath, "Dieu, je I'espère." Maggie shoots a glance at Lorenzo and he just smiles. Meredith looks back at me and I tell her in a low voice what he said. "Dios, eso espero."

"Te también sabes francés?" I nod and Meredith looks back at Maggie.

I feel like I'm watching a cat fight from a distance. The height different doesn't make it that much better. Maggie's 5'7 while Meredith's 5'4.

Maggie keeps her gaze on Meredith as she walks out the front door. The door slams and Maggie jumps. Her gaze finds mine and smiles. She walks back upstairs and then, It's just me and little old Lorenzo. Or should I say Enzo.

-
a/n:

yk i have like no motivation whatsoever but i rlly want to finish this damn story mainly bc i know the ending planned for this is gonna leave y'all heartbroken 🤗🤗🤗 anyways i HOPE to update more frequently considering i haven't gone to school in a month and my moms planning on taking me out and putting me to an online one so yeahh 🤟🤟 anyways ily guys and for those who were here from the beginning ilysm 💋💋

edit: 2/2/23
can we all agree we are part of #maggiehateclub