+

sorry guys !!! this is not a chapter :((
if anyone is interested in helping me writing this book to get it going a little faster for the few, but appreciated followers i have that are looking forward to this book, please reach out to me.

i have made an insta account for this wattpad account. i will be posting stuff from all my books on there.

this little disruption is for my m my book.

i do wanna apologize for those looking forward to this book and the upcoming chapters, but tbh i have no idea where to go from there. i do have ideas on how to end it, but i'm just a little stuck right now.

okay so now for my new book.

Hazel Eyes.

the book title will change only because when i first came up with the book, i thought it would fit best, but now it doesn't.

Hazel eyes will follow Katie through her process of grief while rekindling a spark with her best friend who she hasn't seen in three years.

-

I want to write the first few chapters, maybe like 20 before I think about releasing it because I tend to get interested in one thing really quick then get really uninterested.

I also do wanna bring your guy's attention to the other two books I have released at the moment.

-

One of them is the one shots on my tiktok. Labeled One Shots literally. I will update those whenever I do get ideas.

-

The last one is where it all began.

Where it all began follows Michelle and her friendship with Lorenzo as they both move in together. Michelle is dating his best friend, so it's kind of an unforbidden love. (don't panic she doesn't cheat. i hate that trope.) All the main things you do need to know about this book is that it's set in the Harry Potter book. I do recommend that if you don't read Harry Potter fanfics, to get into it because there is so much that are so good and deserve recognition. Anyways, I'm not gonna force you to read them I just want to bring some shine onto my other books.

:))

-

Instagram: lxverrrrrrr

It's my username just with two extra r's.

-

thank you guys so much for reading this story !! i now have an idea for the next chapter so i will he writing that right now!!

the next chapter i will introduce one of aaron's best friend!! logannn 😉😉

if you guys don't know, logan is cassandra's ex boyfriends nemesis!! 😝😝 he is mentioned when casandra finds out that he's cheating.. i'm pretty sure logan is introduced in chapter one.

he isn't aaron's best friend yett tho. this chapter will be about aaron, lorenzo, and logan..

and how they met and how they came to be bestfriends...

-

thank you guys again for reading this story 🫶🫶🫶