1: A Cat Prostitute

"Good things don't happen by chance, they happen by choice."
-The River

~Steven~
"Goodness Veronica. Yes, I know it's late. I apologise, I had to stay a little late today." I was talking to my ex-fiancée as I was walking home from work. My car broke down yesterday night on my way home. But today, I had a pretty busy day at work and later tonight my kids, Jason and Jessica, (twins that Veronica and I adopted when they were only 5) will be coming over for the weekend. The twins are 16 years old now, they're growing so old.

Veronica and I were together all throughout high school... sort of by force. You know, I was a quarterback and she was the cheer captain. That's the cliche thing to do in high school. Anyhow, she wanted kids but couldn't have any. So when I turned 22 and she was 23, we adopted Jason and Jessica. I don't know why she adopted them so old, but I love them both. They're my kids. We didn't stay together too long after that so we split a year later. It's been 10 years since then and we maintain a steady, not so friendly, relationship. She's engaged to Paul, a real estate agent, while I jump around from lady to lady trying to find the one.

"Steven," Veronica said over the phone.

I groaned quietly, "Yes?"

"Please be awake when the kids and I get there. I know you work hard and you're always tired."

"I'll leave the door unlocked for you guys because I know there's a big chance I'll be out cold by the time you guys get here."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Maybe you should come earlier-"

"Bye Steven," she said in annoyance.

I chuckled, "See you in a couple hours, bye." I hung up and put my phone in my coat pocket, sliding my hands in my pocket, protecting them from the early November weather. I looked down (all by chance) catching a glimpse of blond fur. I stopped dead in my tracks, gasping and bending down to pick up the lump of fur, "Look at it! It's cute and dead looking." I held the tiny kitten close, feeling its fragile bones and rapid heartbeat against my hand. "At least it's alive," I mumbled to myself. I kept strutting home, checking the kitten's golden tag, "A-- Abree." (he pronounces it as Aw-bree when it's supposed to be pronounced as Uh-bree), "Abree? That's a girl name and this is totally a boy," I mumble, feeling his male kitty parts on my arm. I pet the kitten as I finish my pursuit home.

I walked into the lobby of the condo where I live and rode the elevator up to the 18th floor. I unlocked my door and step into my dark, cold home. I guess I forgot to turn the heat on when I left this morning. I took off my coat and shoes and walked to the bathroom in my bedroom to wash this tiny feline with my human soap. Hopefully nothing bad happens. The cat looked up at me with its large copper coloured eyes, meowing weakly. I placed the kitten in the warm water, softly scrubbing it clean.

(8 Minutes Later)
I dried the kitten, wrapping its tiny body in a big, fluffy, white towel. The house was warm now, the heat encasing me as I took off the towel and began brushing its tangled fur with a vent brush. Its eyes were closed like he was really enjoying this. He had white blond fur, he was just so adorable. He had pointy ears with a slight bend at the tips, which were white. His tail had a white tip and his paws were white. This had to be one of the most adorable kittens ever! The twins'll love it so much and we all will be on good terms with each other.

The kitten fell asleep, purring quietly on its back. Oh, I can't wait for them to get here! I'm so happy!

"A little sleep can make time go by faster!" I said to myself with a yawn, stripping from my dress shirt and pants, only leaving my black briefs on. I laid in my king sized bed, pulling the soft kitty close and falling asleep.

(A Couple Hours Later)
"WHAT THE HELL STEVEN?!" I opened my eyes quickly as my eyes adjusted to the light around me, wincing as I heard screaming and crying. I began to stand when I was startled by something hard hitting my head. I looked around confused, holding my wounded skull, when I finally noticed that it's Veronica yelling at me, crying and standing over me with an evil glare.

I sighed and looked at her in total confusion. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

She cried, "I'm disgusted with you, Steven!"

"And what did I do? What is going on?"

"I knew about you bringing prostitutes and hookers or whatever over to have sex and such because you can't stay in a steady, serious relationship--"

Just get on with it.

"--but to bring one over when your kids are coming over is pretty low!"

I stood quickly in confusion. "What?! I didn't bring any prostitute over!"

"I open the door and there's this very beautiful female laying on your couch...with cat ears and a tail."

"I can promise you that I didn't bring a prostitute over!" I moved past her, having to prove my point. I walked out, standing in view of the kitchen and den. I only saw the twins eating Wendy's and on their phones at my dining table. I looked back at Veronica, "I promise you I'd never do something as sickening as that. That's just horrible." I looked around, my arms around my bare chest. "And anyhow, where could the prostitute have gone?"

She glared at me. "You know I can't trust you, you're in your room with only briefs on and..." She pointed to my crotch and I quickly looked down before chuckling and looking back up,

"I didn't do anything and I don't have an erection. I'm just that big."

"STEVEN!!" I bursted out laughing, but Veronica seethed, "I'm not being funny right now, Steven. I don't know how the prostitute could just disappear, all I know is that there was a female lying on your couch. She had blond hair, fake ears, and a tail!" I fold my arms, thinking. I really don't remember a female like that. "So I freak out, and she looks up at me--"

"With the most beautiful brown eyes," Jason smirks. I guffawed as Veronica growled, "Shut it!"

Sighing, she looked back at me and began, "I looked--"

"Okay Veronica, listen," I interrupted, "your story isn't making any sense. I'm confused, annoyed and it seems like you're just talking to talk."

Stomping her feet, she growled, "You had a prostitute over!"

"I did not."

"You did! You're teaching our kids inappropriate behaviour and I don't condone that."

"Why would I have a prostitute?"

"You do all of the time, what's the difference today?"

I rolled my eyes. "Uh, my kids were coming over?"

"Yeah, WERE but not anymore!" she shouted, pulling the twins up and storming out hastily.

I sighed and sat on my floor in total confusion. "Ugh! What does she mean there was a cat prostitute?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Thanks for reading my first chapter of my remake 'Steven's Secret Toy'! Please show lots of love to us and vote and comment my horny lovers! ^^

Gotta thank Deyaneira21 for making this rad cover!

Also YashFic_ for being my amazing editor!