8: The Biggest And Tastiest Of Them All

"You can't just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You've got to get out there and make it happen for yourself."
-Diana Ross

~Steven~

"Uh...mm..." he cocked his head to the side, looking at me with his sexy eyes, my breathing hitched, my member jerking again. I sighed desperately. Please don't look at me any different once this happens. I will now become a gay shotacon.

I mumbled, "...yes..."

"Master?"

"Go ahead-"

"REALLY?!"

I looked up at him, he was smiling deeply, his ears standing tall, his tail wagging fast and crazily. I nodded softly, "Yes. "

"I promise, Master will not regret a thing! My old master said I am a professional at this! " I pouted, oh but I will. I will regret every single thing! His small hands pulled at the waistband of my briefs, pulling out my large erection with a blush and gasp. He bit his pink lip, "W- wow...Master is huge here!"

I grumbled, blushing and looking away, "Don't look at it like that!"

He smiled deeply, his eyes shaping with his smile, "I am just so happy to finally see Master's perfectly large peepee!!"

I blushed, grumbling. I looked at him, he licked his lips, his tongue moving slowly across his bottom lip. His mouth is too small. I won't fit in his mouth! I'll hurt him. I wiggled away, putting my dick back in my briefs shyly, "N- no...I don't think we should do this..."

"But Master..."

"No no, I can't. I'm sorry! "

"Why can't Master do it?!" He was mad.

I sighed, "I'm scared I might hurt you."

"Hurt me? How would Master hurt me?"

"You have a small mouth and I have a big dick."

He looked at me blankly, "Yes I know Master..." I looked at him confused. He took a breath, "Master I am not going to take the whole thing down, that is impossible for anyone. " my face was bright red. He giggled, "Now Master, please sit back and relax. "

I nodded weakly, sitting back, "...okay...I'm ready. " he got between my legs, his small finger outlining my length through my briefs, then began massaging me. "Ahh..." he giggled, pulling my lively erection free, it standing tall, wet and leaking.

He smirked, "Messy. " my dick lurched and I quickly grasped my balls to hold back my release. He frowned, "Master, don't do that."

"No, you should thank me, I just saved your life."

"Let me hold Master there. " he said, moving my hand and grasping my balls, massaging me. I moaned out, panting. He bit his lip, rubbing his finger across my slit, pushing and making me cry out. He giggled, twirling his finger around my slippery tip, wetting his finger with my thick precum. He sucked his finger, "Mmm, I knew Master would taste the best."

I couldn't form any words, panting as he wrapped his fingers around my base, they only wrapped a little more than half around. He began stroking slowly, he's teasing me! He looked up at me innocently, his blond hair in his face, "How is it Master?" I glared at him behind my eyelashes. He's trying to be innocent but he's actually a little devil!!

He kept stroking me, licking and sucking my balls. He licked up and around my V, kissing certain spots. I chomped down on my bottom lip as he licked up my thigh and began nibbling on the skin of my heavy balls. He giggled, "Master really does taste the best!"

I've never had this happen to me, yet I'm not stopping it! Ghod who cares! When is he going to start?!

I gasped out when he stuffed my tip into his mouth and yes he did look stuffed. I moaned in absolute pleasure, already at my limit. I grasped his blond hair tightly, he moaned and looked up at me with his large, copper eyes, "Mmn...yush bwe wough wif mwe Mader..." I blushed, maybe he shouldn't talk with a mouthful of my tip.

I couldn't take it anymore, I grasped his hair tighter and began thrusting into his mouth at the pace I enjoyed. He choked around my tip, his face was red, but I didn't care, he tempted me into this type of thing! He didn't even have half of my shaft in his mouth, but his small mouth was stretched to its fullest. Would if I'm the biggest he's ever sucked?!

I closed my eyes tight, moaning out as I threw my head back, filling his mouth with my thick seman. He pulled away slowly, panting hard, some of my release running down his chin. I chuckled shyly, "Uhm...was I your biggest?"

He smiled up at me, my sperm webbed in his mouth, "Yes Master was the biggest and tastiest of them all!"

I blushed and looked down, "Ohh...okay...uhm thank you, now I need to shower so please leave..."

"May I shower with Master?"

"No?" I pushed him out the room, shutting the door. I fell against my floor panting. I can never go through that again! I can't take that...that great of a service again, emotionally, physically or mentally!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey my horny lovers!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh goshnips!!! That might have been the most sexiest, shortest bl0wjob scenes I have written! All I can say is.... *nothing*

ANYHOW!! Thank you to all of you that have been reading up so far and have been commenting and voting! You all are the reasons that I came back!

On that note! Tell Lexyif you enjoyed that scene and I will ensure more!

ALSO!! If you do remember ChristmasInHollywood and "Steven's Secret Toy", you should spread the love and tell your friends that the King of Yaoi Shotacon and Nekos is back!!!

We can't forget my amazing editor, YashFic_ and all of the amazing work she does to help me!

Love and kisses to all of my horny lovers!

V(O//3//O)V ♥♥♥

CHRISTMASINHOLLYWOOD FIGHTING!