20: Time To Find A Bastard And Kill Him

"One of the true tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency. "
-Arnold H. Glasgow

~Steven~

On the way home, I told Abree why I said he belonged to Heather. I told him not everyone respects the neko way even though I don't either. I told him that we aren't just another 'Master and pet', we're 'Steven and Abree' and until we can get everyone to understand and respect that, we should 'lay low'.

I also told Abree that the term 'lay low' doesn't mean to lay low, it means to not be so 'out there' or a.k.a 'so Abree-ish'.

We were home now and the house was filled with peace and quiet, it's weird because this whole week has been nothing but hectic. Abree was in my room, sleeping and I was looking through cruises that I could take Abree on. Maybe through the Caribbeans, I don't know yet. But I also called Heather and Rob over so we could 'hangout' before I leave tomorrow.

Knock, knock!

I stood up, I've always hated how fast they get to my house. I opened my door to see Heather in her work clothes, she tackled me to the ground like she hasn't seen me in years.

"Stevey!"

I groaned, "Heather, you just saw me not even an hou-"

"No! Great news!"

"What?" I asked, shoving her off of me.

She giggled, "I'm coming on the cruise with you and Abree!!"

"No you aren't. " I said blatantly.

"Yes I am!"

"Noo, I don't think so."

"But I do!"

"You don't even know what cruise we're going on."

She swayed her wide hips, batting her long eyelashes at me, "My wonderful Stevey could always tell meee."

I shoved her face away, rolling my eyes, "No."

"Why?!"

"Shut up! Abree is asleep!"

"You're yelling also!!"

"Only to shut your big mouth up! " Abree shuffled out of my room slowly, yawning and rubbing his large eyes. He was only in one of my sweaters that he stole from me and it was way too big for him, it was falling off of his shoulders. Heather cooed, wiggling happily. I hit her in the back of the head.

Abree walked over to me, looking up, "Master?"

"Sorry for waking you up Abree," I said, patting his head, "it was this big mouthed, devil woman." I pointed to Heather.

Heather chuckled, "Don't believe him baby. How'd you sleep?"

He stretched and smiled, looking like the 28 year old he really is, "Good, Miss Heather. "

She kissed his head, smiling, "Good." She turned and looked at me, "Where's that food we ate yesterday? "

I groaned and pointed to the fridge, "Just save me some, you two ate all of Abree's yesterday! " she nodded and skipped to the fridge happily. She threw the fridge open, grabbing the food and heated it up.

Abree was looking up at me with his large eyes, "Master."

"Yes Abree?"

"Brendon is alone. "

I looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean? "

"Brendon is alone, Sir Jonas deserted him in the cold. "

"I'm confused Abree. " I said with a soft chuckle.

There was a loud thud, Abree and I both looked up quickly to see Heather unconscious on the ground. I gasped, running over to her, "Heather?! " I shook her body softly and that's when the door burst in and men in all black guard stormed in. I jumped up in fear.

They snatched up my screaming Abree.

Everything slowed, Abree struggled and tried to fight against the men. I shot up up, trying to run to my Abree, trying to get him, but there were so many men.

Then there was the sound of a loud crack, then pitch black.

I'm so sorry Abree.

______________________________________________________________________

WHAT. IS. WRONG WITH ME?!

Oh ghod...Abree was just kidnapped! BUT BY WHO?!

*sobs hideously* This was supposed to be thier staycation where they stayed home and mess around!

And oh Heather, I do hope she's okay, I wonder what happened to her!

I know this was a short chapter, but we're hitting our climax and golly does it feel good! We're passing through Pleasure Town, all the way to Cloud Nine!

I wanna give a quick shout out to my T.O.P (kpop reference ) reader, @BookwormWeird-Turtle for always commenting and voting and showing me and my characters lots of love! Love ya babes! ♥♥♥

Onward and up! As always, I ask for you to show me love by commenting and voting and how about spreading the love of this story and suggesting it to other yaoi fanatics!

Love and kisses!

CHRISTMASINHOLLWOOD FIGHTING!

V(O//3//O)V ♥♥♥

P.S. You guys didn't tell me I forgot the kitty at the end of my last message! O.O