16: You Found Me

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

~Abree~

I ran over to Brennan who was dropped onto the floor by Sir Jonas who went to help Master clean up his pants from my spilt hot chocolate. Brennan smiled up at me, hugging me closely to his naked body, "Abree!"

"Brennan!"

He pulled me closer, nuzzling me, "I have missed you so much Abree." I looked into his blue eyes hopefully as I pecked his lips, he returned the gesture then smirked, "You're hard, Abree-"

"So are you Brennan!" I shouted defensively.

"Yeah, I know," he said with a soft chuckle, "but that's only because we're twins and we're both in heat." he mumbled.

I blushed and nodded as he petted the crotch of my bottoms and I stroked his bare, hard, pierced member. He pulled my hard peepee free and we both began stroking each other until we both came at the same, exact time. We looked each other in the eyes, grinned the same grin and put our spoiled fingers into our mouths. We both took our fingers out and smashed our lips against each other, our cum rolling over each other's tongue. I did not feel bad about doing this because Brendon is my long lost twin and to see him face-to-face can not be explained in words. I love him!

He pulled away, panting, "You have gotten a lot better Abree, I have missed you." he kissed me.

I giggled, nuzzling into my twin, "I love you too Brennan... "

~Steven~

"So Abree has a twin?" I asked as Jonas nodded and sat in front of me, helping me clean my pants leg from the hot chocolate spilled onto me by my cat.

"Yep, they were separated around 2 years ago after escaping from their last master, Sir Bolitar." I nodded, I remember Abree mentioning this guy, he was basically a total creeper and always hurt Abree physically and sexually. Jonas sat at his dining table, patting the seat next to him, "Come sit Steven."

I sat down, "Yeah?"

"Has Abree told you the events that have occurred in the progress of their escape?"

"No?"

"Well listen, it's so sad." I lent forward, nodding.

~Abree~ (2 years ago)

"Master!" I cried out in pain as he roughly pulled on the chains around my wrists.

He yanked my chin up, to make me look at him, "Do you think it is okay to break my dishes?! I know it was not Brennan, he is too smart to do stupid shit like that!"

"I apologise Master!"

"I do not care anymore!" He shouted out at me, fury was overfilling his light hazel eyes.

"Brennan was only trying to help me, Master!" I cried out, begging.

Master chuckled, "Hah! I laugh at his effort!"

"Brennan just does not like to see how Master treats me!"

"Well you both are in luck today! He will get to see first hand and even be a part of it!"

"No!" I begged. He slapped me and yanked me into his room by my chains where Brennan was already tied to the bed.

He gasped, "Abree!!"

I whimpered, "Brennan..."

Master smirked at Brennan, "You do not like how I treat your twin?" Brennan shook his head no. Master grinned evilly, bending me over, pulling down my uniform bottoms, "So I believe you will not like it when I do this to your brother?" I was panting hard, my face red. Brennan whined, shaking his head no. Master easily fit three of his fingers into me, smirking at Brennan "How about this?"