7: His Energy Is All Down 'There'

“Live out your imagination not your history.”
-Stephen Covey

~Steven~

I placed the basket on my large granite countertop. I couldn’t stop thinking about Abree! The image of him in that tight dress… I don’t know why but it’s setting me over the edge--AND HE’S A BOY! Okay, okay, man. Since he's '28.’

I ate one of the mint chocolates, smiling as the minty insides rolled down my throat. Whoever sent me these chocolates must know I'm in love with mint!

I sat on my couch and by that time, I had only one more piece of heavenly chocolate left and I was ungodly horny. I was rock hard and sweaty, and to make matters worse; Abree was only thing on my mind. It was him modelling those girly clothing that turned me on; that made my mind race.

I sighed and picked up my phone, taking off my work pants and unbuttoning my shirt. It'll be a waste (and a little awkward) to masturbate to the image of a cat kid. I'll just have to call up a helper.

She answered, "Hello." She sounded annoyed.

"Hey, Audrey!!" I said brightly.

"What, Steven? You already know--"

"Uhm… I have a little… predicament. So~, do you want to do me a solid and come solve it?"

"No! My husband won't be happy! Just like last time!" Audrey and her husband, Jeffery, have agreed that they will have sex with others but always use protection.

I sighed, "I have condoms this time!"

There was a pause before she giggled. "Okay… I'll come over!"

I looked down at my dangerous erection while biting my lip. "Will you cosplay a little?"

"As what?"

"Innocent kitty Eskimo?"

She took in a breath. "Innocent kitty Eskimo? You have some weird kinks, Steven."

"I know..." I mumbled in an ashamed manner.

"I'll be over in 15 minutes," she said with a giggle, hanging up. It's weird for me to have a raging boner at 9:30 in the morning. Maybe Audrey and I can spend all day together until Abree comes home.

My dick lurched at the thought of Abree and I had to grasp my balls. If I hadn't, I would have came all over the place.

(12 Minutes Later)

I was stroking my penis hard. I couldn't wait; my body was scorching hot and my head was spinning. I've released three times so far, yet I was still full! This horny on a Tuesday morning?! It must be the end of the world!

Knock, knock!

I looked up fast, shouting, "Come in!" Hopefully it isn't a creep, they'll only see a stud muffin masturbating hard core.

Slowly, a grey Eskimo boot stepped through the door, my gaze followed up the long legs to the short, tight dress. I was drooling, my dick pulsing in my grasp as I imagined Abree's head on the shoulders.

Of course I was disappointed as Audrey came in. "Stevey likey?"

"You dressed pretty close to what I imagined." She grinned, the huge fur hood covering half of her face. I can still imagine this is Abree even though Audrey's body is too curvy.

"Jeff helped me pick it out."

"Aww, he cares for me," I said with a smirk.

She smirked as her green eyes shifted to my crotch. "Ghod, Steven, you're very energetic down here."