5: Be Careful With Your No's

“Improve your performance by improving your attitude.”
-Unknown

~Steven~

I cuddled closer to the warm body that was pressed against me. I pulled them closer, my erection poking against their smooth skin as I snuggled them. I rubbed the bottom of my chin on the fuzzy head. Cold hands travelled down my chest to my V, tracing circles along the way. I moaned, my hand grabbing for her breasts.

I grasped nothing.

A BREASTLESS FEMALE?! NOT ACCEPTABLE!

My eyes shot open and I gasped. "What the hell?!" I fell off of the bed with a loud thud.

"Master?" I sighed and looked up; Abree was looking over the edge of the bed at me, his eyes wide.

I glared at him, taking in a deep breath. "Abree..."

"Yes, Master?"

"What are you doing in my bed?"

He frowned. "I did not know where to sleep--"

"The couch?"

"I was going to sleep there but I became cold, so I came to Master's room to ask for a blanky but Master looked so sound adorable and I did not want to wake him. I waited for Master to wake, but I fell asleep too,” he rambled.

I groaned, "Why were you touching me?!"

He frowned, furrowing his brow as he thought. "I... hmm… I do not know..." I sighed, shaking my head. He jumped and giggled. "Oh I know!"

"Hit me with it," I said in exasperation. He tilted his head to the side in confusion. I sighed,  "Tell me."

He cheered, "Because I love Master!"

I frowned. "Please restrain yourself from touching me," I said, standing up.

"But Master liked it."

I raised a brow. "Liked it?"

He nodded. "Oui. My old master said that every time he would touch me, I would moan. He said that is a sign of pleasure and pleasure is enjoyment, and enjoyment and like is the same and because Master moaned that  means Master liked it-"

"WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!"

He looked at me with his large innocent eyes and a cute tilt of his head. "Yes, Master?"

"YOUR OLD MASTER TOUCHED YOU?!”

"Mmhmm, but do not be angered Master. I am used--"

"WHAT THE HELL!! YOU'RE LIKE FUCKING 5!! You shouldn't be used to old bastards touching you!"

He giggled, his face bright. "Master is silly! I am 28."

I rolled my eyes, growling, "Don't lie to me!"

"Master, I am 28 in your years, but I'm 4 in my years. However, because I am a neko, Master; that is what I am made for, I can not live without it--"

"YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT STRANGE OLD BASTARDS MOLESTING YOU?! WHAT KIND OF SHI-"

"I would not mind if Master touched me." Did he basically just call me a strange, old bastard that wants to molest him?

I glared at him. "What the hell is a neko?"

"Half kitty, half human."

"What?! Did your father fuc--"

"Master, I do not know my parents. All I know is that my brother and I were given to an old scientist man. He did lots of surgeries and experiments on us, turning us into nekos and forcing us to have sex in order to live on strong. Similar to a vampire and their need for blood. We even age like cats. But in France, my hometown, we nekos are very common. We get used as sex toys and are sold into sex trafficking for our bodies." I gasped before biting my lip, but he kept going. "My last master did horrible things to me whenever he saw m--"