15: Beautiful Cumming Master

"Be willing to lose a battle to win the war."
-unknown

~Steven~

"You make me so mad Steven! Why even let the twins come over if they're only going to come back home the next morning?!" Veronica asked with a groan of annoyance.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey! We actually had lots of fun, but I can't keep missing work, woman!"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "All you care about is work-"

"Yeah! So when the twins come over, they'll have somewhere nice to stay at instead of some tiny trailer!"

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, "Well they don't need new clothes."

I groaned, she really is trying to find something to complain about! I glared at her, "Ugh! I do with them as I please!" I shouted, "Now leave you devil woman!!"

"Steven! Stop calling me that in front of the kids!"

I smirked, so I can call her that other places? "You know, reasons like this are why I left you. You're such a nag."

"STEVEN!!"

I smirked and ignored her, turning to the twins. I kissed Jessica's forehead, grinning, "Goodbye my beautiful Jess." she smiled and hugged me back then ran to Abree, hugging and kissing him.

Surprisingly, Veronica has not asked me why I have a male, cat kid in my house in a dress that Jessica forced him to buy at Forever 21.

I smirked and turned to Jason as he grinned evilly. It's actually good to have a teenage son- SOMETIMES! We can keep secrets from the mum. Like how I have a neko now and how Jason is a uke, no one needs to know any of that!

"Bye dad, have fun." Jason said with a mischievous smirk and a wink.

I chuckled, "Don't hurt yourself out there." I said laughing as he, Jessica and Veronica walked out, down the hall and into the elevator.

I looked down at Abree as he looked up at me with large eyes, "What do we do for the rest of the day, Master?"

"We're going to meet another neko-"

"Really?!"

"Yep." I said with a soft chuckle. He was happy and giddy. I chuckled then made a serious face, "How are you down there in the nut gallery?" I asked, talking about him being in heat and his little erection.

He blushed, looking down bashfully, "Master, please relieve-"

Why is he being all bashful now?! Usually he just grabs my hand and forces me to do it. I scoffed, "I already did and we need to leave."

He looked up at me with large, sad eyes. The dress he had on was a little too big and it began falling off of his shoulders, his nipples showing. He kept pouting, clinging to my leg, "I can not ride in Master's car like this."

I groaned and looked away as my dick and gay shotacon teamed up and I had the urge to just take him at that sudden moment in time. It didn't matter if I were in his hole, pounding him to Cloud 9 or holding his small body to mine kissing and dominating his lips. My gay shotacon and dick enjoyed both ideas immensely. I grumbled, "I promise it won't be that long of a ride."

He pounded his small fist into his palm with the most adorable, serious face, "Only if I get to ride Master when we get back home."

I gasped, I take it all back! "ABREE!!!" My dick and gay shotacon were cheering and agreeing.