3: Idiots Can Make Days, Too

"Be open to new ideas."
-Unknown

~Steven~

I opened my eyes of the sound of my alarm clock of classical music. I groaned and turned my alarm clock off.

Monday...oh how I hate you.

I stretched and looked over to my evil crotch licking cat that was sleeping peacefully next to me like it wasn't a pedophile or anything! I know the licking incident happened two days ago, but yesterday he actually tried to get in the shower with me! What cat does that?! What cat actually likes water?! Something must've happened to this cat, it's way out of the norm.

I climbed from my bed quietly, not to disturb the little devil crotch licker. I walked to my bathroom, and washed my face. If I would have known that this cat was such a pedophile, I would have never picked it up from the street!

I looked down, gasping and freezing. Come to think of it, the cat was perfectly fine before Rob came and acted like a pedophile in front of him! IT'S ALL ROB'S FAULT!

...ugh, what is wrong with me? Am I actually blaming all of this on Rob?

I got dressed in my light champagne coloured suit, white button up shirt and key lime green coloured tie that Jessica bought me. I put on my black on stripe socks and chocolate coloured dress shoes. I brushed and jelled my crazy black hair back, finishing my professional look with my chocolate brown suit case.

I walked out to my kitchen and froze.

There stood my dreaded, crotch licking kitten, sitting in the middle of the room on his hinds, looking at me. I side stepped past him, his large eyes following my every move. I looked over to the corner of my den that was filled with cat toys that I suspected the thing would enjoy, like what cat doesn't enjoy those scratchy stick things? Or yarn?! Do cats not enjoy that, or is it cliche?

I looked back to the cat, groaning, "What? You still have food and water in your bowl." He didn't move. I rolled my eyes, walking past him and out the door.

(20 Minutes Later)

I walked through the door of where I work, Wilson And Thompson Inc., it is some business my father and his bud opened up when they were around my age.

Of course everyone was loud and talkative like every other day at this hell hole even though it is only 8 a.m.. I work on the 16th floor out of 40 floors in all. I walked past a couple of my employees, they were speaking and I heard:

"Maybe I should take him out drinking, hah and you know once he's wasted, I'll take him home and we'll see how disgusting I can get! "

I looked over to the group, rolling my eyes. There stood Rob and a couple of his female friends, Elizabeth and Taylor. I walked over to them, smiling evilly, "G'mornin' all. " they all looked up quickly.

Taylor chuckled nervously, "Oh uhm...g- good morning sir. "

I smiled generously at Elizabeth, "G'mornin'."

"M-morning sir. " she stuttered. I smirked and looked at Rob who was sporting a poker face.

I laughed, crossing my arms, "I heard something about going out drinking tonight-"

"Ah! No no sir! We said nothing-" Elizabeth started.

I pouted, "Oh, I really wanted to go..."

Taylor nudge the flustered female, chuckling, "Don't you think it's a little...weird to go out drinking with your employees?"

"Nahh." I said with a shrug. Elizabeth blushed deeper. I smirked at her, then turned to Rob, "Am I invited?" The two females looked at him, nodding vigorously. Rob kept his poker face, shrugging,

"Sure...boss..." I laughed out very hard, walking away. I couldn't control my laughter! Why on earth is Rob trying to act macho?!

I walked into my office and shut the door, still giggling. I picked up my phone, dialing my assistant's phone number, Claire. She answered in her high pitched voice, "Good morning sir. "

I coughed down my laughter, "G'mornin' Claire. "

She chuckled over the phone, "You sound happy sir. "

I chuckled, fixing my tie, "Yeah, an idiot made my day. "

She snickered, "Should I get your morning coffee?"

"Yes please. "

"French vanilla with a squirt of caramel a-"

"And lots of whipped cream! " we said in unison. We both hung up, laughing. My relationship with Claire has strengthened over the years, I used to hate her.

I sat back with my feet on my desk. November 10th, eh? Already?! Ugh, I don't want to celebrate Thanksgiving with my devil of a family!

Claire came up into my office with my steaming cup of coffee and a big bowl of Ande's Mints. I gasped, "Claire! You didn't! " she laughed, wiggling a happy dance. Ande's Mints are my absolute favourite.

She placed the heavenly items on my desk, her red rimmed lips forming into a large smile, "You're a great boss, you shouldn't be too surprised. " I stood and hugged her thin body, not caring that I might end up snapping her in half. And yes, I know any PDA is forbidden but how can I not show any love to this beautiful angel that has given me Ande's?!

Her smile deepened and her grey eyes brightened. I let her go and sat back down in my chair, sipping the coffee as the liquid gold rolled down my throat. I took a deep breath, smiling deeply at Claire, "My dear angel, time to call a meeting in 10. But first I must finish these." She smiled and nodded walking out the room.

(After Work! BAR TIME!)

I climbed from my car, Rob, Taylor and Elizabeth were in the next car, climbing out. I waved to them, going over to the group. They all looked at me like I was a stranger. I facepalmed, chuckling, "Wait, my jacket and neck tie. I'm going to go take them off. BRB." I said winking. I may not be much older than them physically, but mentally, I am.

Rob cheered forcefully as I climbed back inside my car, taking off my suit jacket and tie. I jogged back to the group, the two females were uptight and shy. I groaned, grabbing their shoulders, "Girrrrrrlsssssss! Tonight, I am no longer Mr. Wilson, but Steven!" They all took a breath and smiled as we strutted into the bar.

I'll have to make this really awkward for them, make them learn to not play around with me. *insert evil, maniacal laugh here*

(Late, Late That Night)

I climbed out of my car, helping Halle, a female I picked up from the bar, out of my car. I wrapped my arm around her wide waist, it was late and we both were already hot and horny.

My plan to really ruin my employees' night didn't actually work because I got really drunk, so Rob had to drive me and Halle home. And Rob and I decided to put his stupid decisions behind us.

I led the female brunette into my home, turning on the lights and we went at it. Luckily I forgot to turn the heat on again because we brought the heat.

Her fingers went to my waist, undoing my belt as we fell into my room, our lips never separating. I lifted her up, turned and gasped, "W- who the hell are you?!"

Halle looked up and gasped, "You dirty bastard! You invited me over even though you already have someone over?!" She pushed me away and stormed out, but I was confused.

A kid- cat kid- around 13 or 14 with blond ears and a tail was sitting on my bed naked. He had huge copper eyes.

He tilted his head to the side, "Master?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhhhhh!! Chapter three is finally here and we have finally met human-ish Abree! We got to see Steven at work and meet some work buddies!! Hopefully you all enjoyedbthis chapter though, it was lots of fun and my editor YashFic_ madr it even better. So thank her because without her this story would suck! And also please let me know if this made you laugh and if you see any mistakes, I want to fix those ASAP!!

Love you all, my horny lovers!! ♥♥