6: He Doesn't Deserve Anything

"I believe that every single life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear."
-Oprah Winfrey

~Steven~

I couldn't control myself! Ghod, why did that cat kid kids so freaking good?! Better than any woman that put their lips against mine! Better than anything I could have dreamed to be possible! I stormed into the office, pulling Abree in by one of those kiddy leashes. He's only around 5 feet so I didn't feel too bad for having to drag him around on a monkey leash even though he does claim to be 28.

I gave Abree one of Jason's hoodies and a pair of sweats that were left in his hamper in his room. The clothes were way too large on Abree because Jason is a 6'1, 190 pound, 16 year old on the football team.

Everyone was going goo goo over Abree as we walked through the lobby, but no one knows of his secret life, no one knows how evil he really is!

Little pedophile cat kid...

How does a stud like me cope with the fact that a cat kid- male cat kid- kisses him?!

Daisy, the building secretary, smiled at up me, "Ahh good morning Mr. Wilson."

I smiled and gave her a slight nod, "G'mornin' Daisy. "

She smiled, her blue eyes scanning down to Abree, gasping, "Oh my word! Who is the cutie!"

I smirked, pointing to myself, chuckling, "Steven Wilson, of course. "

She blushed, giggling, "Not you, but the small one next to you! "

"This is Abree. "

"She is beautiful! " I glared at her. She? "That long, beautiful blond hair, " HE HAS BIG, BAGGY, BOY CLOTHES ON!! "And those big brown eyes and long eyelashes!!" I groaned. He clearly looks like a boy. "Who is she-"

"Daisy, " I said softly, "Abree is a boy. " I walked away at that, annoyed. I pulled Abree to the elevator quickly, glaring down at him as the door shut, "You're a boy, you know that, right?"

He giggled and nodded, looking up at me brightly, "Yes, I have a peepee even though it isn't as big as Master's."

I rubbed my temples, "Yes, good observation. But for the rest of the day, I really don't want you talking to anyone. It wasn't really good of me to take you to the office but it would be worse of me to just leave a cat kid in my condo when there's a creep at the front desk. "

Abree smiled bashfully, "Master really does care for me! " I rolled my eyes as the elevator rode up to my floor, it was loud and hectic like always. Everyone was up and at it, chatting and sharing information. Mondays compared to the rest of the week are very different.

I led Abree through the office and again everyone was going goo goo over him, calling him a girl. I led him into my office, sitting him in my chair, glaring at him as I crossed my arms, you're a boy, right?"

"Yep, Master and I both have peepees so we both are boys. "

"Exactly, " I said taking a breath, "so the next time someone calls you a girl, what will you do??"

He smiled innocently, "I will tell them that I have a peepee like Master, so I am a boy. "

I rolled my eyes, "Sure whatever, now go colour in that colouring book. " he obeyed, skipping over to my ceiling-to-floor windows, laying on his belly and began colouring. I rolled my eyes, he's acting all obedient now but just this morning, he was being an unruly kitten.

He claims to be 28 but he acts like a child. I mean, I guess I can't judge him, he's been forced to be a sex slave since he was a child, so I bet he had no schooling. That most likely explains why he's so small with such a limited vocabulary. At least he knows English well to be a Frenchman's cat.