13: Dirty Deeds

"If you can't fix it, feature it. "
-unknown

~Abree~

I jumped up from the couch, sitting up. I was panting and gasping for air, my body covered in sweat. I hissed loudly, oh no oh no oh no!! My body was burning up, itching and crawling, so I scratched and scrubbed it, knowing what was going on and it is not good at all.

I glanced around quickly, feeling a hard chest behind me. I looked up, noticing that I was leaning against Jason's built chest, his long legs on each side of me and Rob was beside me. I saw Master and Jessica on the other small couch, both asleep, Jessica was laying on Master, the two curled up together.

I must be quiet or I will wake everyone.

I reached into my shorts, squeezing and stroking my hard peepee, "Ahhh...!!" Ugh, I am so hot! I threw my head back against Jason's chest, biting my lip. Jason stirred behind me, moaning in his sleep. I blushed and froze until he was sound asleep again. I stood up quickly, running to the bathroom and holding myself. I shut the door and lent over the toilet, my tail moving quickly in my hole as I kept my constant stroking speed on my member. I pinched and tweaked my nipples, crying out in pleasure.

They said that I was not supposed to start until next week! Oh no this is bad! I left my medicine and do not know where to get more! Master is going to be so mad that I am in heat!

I was grunting as my tail moved faster in m-

"Abree?" I jumped up in fear. Who is that?! Oh no! Was I being too loud?! Oh no! "Abree? Are you okay? It's me, Jason. " I kept quiet, whimpering. He knocked again, "Abree."

I panted out, "J- Jason..."

He sighed softly, "What's wrong? Are you sick? " he asked, opening the door slightly. We both gasped together as he blushed, seeing me in that state. I was unable to stop myself, grunting. His lips were parted slightly as he looked at me with large eyes, "A- Abree?" My jaw was clenched shut as he shuffled toward me, shutting the door behind himself. "What is going on?!" He asked fearfully. I panted, grabbing his hand and putting it on my hot peepee. I released right when his big, cold fingers touched me. His green eyes widened, "A-ABREE??!"

I cried out, drooling and panting, limping toward him. I clung to his muscular chest, whimpering, "Please h-help me!!"

He swallowed hard, glancing down at my peepee, then back at my distort face, his face bright red, "Re- uh, really?"

I cried quietly, nodding vigorously, holding his big, cold hands on my small, hard peepee, "Please, I beg of you..."

He took a deep breath, nodded slowly and bit his full lip, "O-okay-" he cleared his throat, his voice deeper, "Okay." I smiled weakly, my tail still thrusting into my hole. He looked around nervously, his breathing was hard and laboured, "Wh- what should I do?"

I threw my hands up in annoyance, crying, "Anything! Just please hurry and relieve me!" I shouted. He nodded quickly, putting my peepee in his mouth. I gasped and squirmed around, no! Master is going to be so mad that Jason is sucking me! My body was still hot as he began sucking hard, his pink lips were tight around my small shaft and his eyes closed as his rough tongue lapped around my peepee. He was bobbing his head, he is good at this, but I can imagine Master being a lot better.

I pinched both of my nipples, moaning out loudly as the image of Master sucking me grew and I released my load into Jason's mouth and down his throat. He swallowed and pulled away, some of my liquid on his face, rolling down his chin. He chuckled, wiping his mouth, biting his lip, "Mmm Abree, you taste pretty good. " I looked away ashamed. He caressed my jaw, lifting my chin so our eyes met. He had a soft smile on his face, "A lot came out so I was overly pleased. "

"I am sorry..." I mumbled.

"You're in heat," his eyes veered down to my still hard peepee, "so lemme help you Abree." He said, taking off his pants and briefs. I glared at his big peepee, no where near as good looking as Master's.

I sighed and nodded, "Please, just help me." he nodded, laying me on the cold, tile floor, getting over top of me. I gasped, wiggling away, I only want Master to put his thingy in me!

He took a breath and spread his hole over my peepee, pushing down. I cried out in pleasure, his insides hot around my member. He was panting hard, bouncing on me. He lent down and pressed his lips against my neck, nibbling. I closed my eyes tightly, panting as Jason rode me.

I apologise, dearly, Master, for this naughty deed.

____________________________________________________________

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! THIS WAS CRAZY!!! I just had to! I juat had to update again because I still felt bad for updating late and anywho this was short, sweet and to the point!!

I hope you all enjoyed this XDD

ABREE WAS SO NAUGHTY!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! HE. HAD. SEX. WITH. JASON!!!

What do you think will happen next, ehh???!!

Let's thank YashFic, my editor and please show us love by commenting and voting! (We love those ^^ )

Love and kisses!!

CHRISTMASINHOLLYWOOD FIGHTING!!

V(O//3//O)V ♥♥♥