19: Father Wilson

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is process. Working together is success."
-Henry Ford

~Steven~

Heather called me again and again and again until I picked up, and of course I had to answer. "Okay Heather, I don't really care!" Heather was going to come by herself to make sure Abree was okay- 'Heather' okay.

"Well, I'm already in the lobby, my love!" Heather said loudly.

I groaned, faking happiness, "Yay okay, I'll go slow." I hung up, holding my Abree close like a baby as I walked slowly into the lobby. Heather's long brown hair came into view, she was sitting in one of the lobby chairs, on her iPad.

She looked up happily, "Stevey and Abree!!" she ran to us, hugging us closely like we were a long lost family. She looked at Abree who was hiding his face in shame. She cooed sadly, "Ohh Abree baby, what's wrong?"

I kept walking, as Heather followed, rubbing his head in her all natural motherly manner.

From the outside world, I could understand why people think Heather and I are together.

I opened my door gasping as Rob screamed in fear, "Ahh! Steven and Heather!!"

I growled, "What are you doing in my house?!"

"Hah...I was just-"

"Nope." I interrupted him, "I really don't care or really want to know what you're doing in my house. I'm just going to go wash up Abree." I really don't want to know what he's doing in my house. I carried Abree to my room, laying him on the bed. I called out to Heather and Rob, "Hey, put these bags in the kitchen!"

Rob skipped to me, "What's in the bag?!"

"Food."

"Can we have some?!"

I shrugged, "Sure, whatever just take them." the two snatched the bag from the room and greedily tore it open.

"We'll eat Abree's food because he's sick!" Rob shouted in sweet, greedy bliss."

"Whatever!!" I shouted. I took off Abree shirt, pulling down his pants, gasping. The two pigs rushed into the room at the sound of my gasp, gasping in unison. On Abree's pale thighs were fingerprint bruises and his briefs were bloody. I gulped, pulling down the briefs, slightly, "Abree! What happened?!" I don't remember going this hard on him!

Heather looked at me bewilderedly, "Steven!!"

"What?! I don't know what happened... "

Rob looked at me in disgust, "Did you do this Steven?!"

I glared at him, "How can you even think that?! Of course not!" I put my finger on one of the bruises, it was too slim. I picked Abree up, sighing. Abree was still looking off at nothing.

Heather sighed sadly, "I'll go start a bath for him."

I smiled at her as she walked off into my bathroom. I then turned and glared at Rob, "I'd never do this to Abree, I'm trying to figure out what happened! This is the first time I've seen it!" Rob nodded sadly and walked out as I looked down at Abree sadly. Oh ghod, did I really do this Abree? I'm so sorry if I did.

Heather came out a couple minutes later, "It's all set, Stevey."

I smiled weakly, "Thank you."

"No probs, baby. And Rob and I can leave so you can be alone with Abree. I know you'll find a way to make him happy." she said with her other all natural smirk.