9: Damn Cursed Teddy

"Every flower that ever bloomed had to get through a lot of dirt to get there."
-B.A.H

~Steven~

I walked into the lobby of Wilson and Thompson Inc. happily, taking off my sunglasses, a big smile plastered on my face with my adorable cat kid skipping beside me, taking off his sunglasses also. Today he was in a black Adidas sweat suit and Uggs, with a large fur coat on. He's small, I don't know why he's in such a big coat...even though he did look very attractiv- and~ I'm a pervert, okay.

I stopped at the front desk, smiling deeply at Daisy, "G'mornin' Daze!"

She giggled, handing me my mail, "You're in a good mood this morning Mr. Wilson. "

I chuckled, "Today's a good day to be in a good mood!"

She nodded, agreeing with her annoying, signature giggle, "That's true Mr. Wilson! Have a nice day at work! "

"You two Daze!" Abree held my hand as we walked to the elevator. I petted his soft hair, smiling down at him.

He purred, looking up at me, "Mmm, merci for the hot coco Master!"

"No, thank you for being so adorable!" I said with a chuckle. He meowed again as we rode up to Heather's floor.

The door opened and I led him in as Heather strutted over to us in a long, floowing, white dress. She greeted us with open arms, "Steven and Abree." She hugged us closely, she smelt good like always.

I smiled, "G'mornin' Heather!"

She giggled, jumping up and down, "Oh gosh, I see you got my chocolates last night. "

I looked at her confused, a pout on my lips, "What?"

She ignored me with a smirk and turned to Abree, petting his ears, "Go on and get dressed, then go in hair and makeup, baby. " he nodded, letting go of my hand and running into one of the rooms. I sighed softly, looking down at my empty hand. Heather snickered, turning to me, "Follow me Stevey, to my office. " I smiled, nodding and followed her into her office. She sat behind her large desk as I sat in the chair. She lent forward on her hands, smirking, "Did chocolates come to your condo last night?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yep."

"And you ate them?" I nodded. She clapped happily, doing a little, happy dance in her seat, "Ah! Then they actually worked!!"

"Wha-"

"I sent you some chocolates spiked with aphrodisiacs that make you happy afterwards." She said nonchalantly.

I frowned, "What was the point of you giving me those chocolates? They made me really-"

"Horny?" She asked with a giggle. I nodded vigorously. She laughed madly, "That was the point Stevey baby!" I groaned as she lent forward seriously, "And how did you solve your..." she snickered, "horniness?"

I gasped as everything pieced together.

She planned this from the start! Right when I told her I'd never be sexual with Abree! Then she anonymously sends me some messed up chocolates, and I do something with Abree...AND I ACTUALLY ENJOY IT!

Why did I even eat chocolates that were anonymously sent to me?!

I looked at the devil in front of me. She's no angel! SHE'S LUCIFER!!

"You're evil..." I mumbled.

She shrugged with an evil smirk, "I do get what I want."

"You do..." I agreed with defeat. "So~ what exactly did you get out of this whole situation?"