2: You Crotch Licker

“Take care of your reputation. It’s your most valuable asset."
-Unknown

~Steven~
Knock, knock, knock-

"Ughh,” I groaned and got up from my couch in total annoyance. I don’t know why so many people have visited me today! I opened my door, glaring at the guy that stood there. Robert from the office. I raked my hand through my crazy brown hair, groaning.

He glared at me. “Whaa--”

“What do you want, Rob?"

He chuckled nervously, “Uh...hah...your aura is like really dark and deathening today, Steven.”

“If you came by to only tell me that, forcing me to get up from my seat on my couch, I will kill you.”

He looked around. “Well where are the twins? I thought they’d be here already.” Rob and I are good friends. I don’t like to admit it, but we grew up together. We’re childhood friends, and he was the first person I wanted to work with…

And now I regret it.

“Veronica decided--”

“Steven, why don’t you have a shirt on? You should really turn on a couple lights, yeah? It’ll help. How about--”

I covered his mouth, groaning. “Please. Shut up.” He nodded as I uncovered his mouth. We both sat down on my couch as I glared at him. “Now please explain why you came over?” I asked, glaring at the paper bag in his hands.

He chuckled, “To, uh, see the twins…” he mumbled, before looking at me with his almond shape, hazel coloured eyes. “But you look like crap, Steven, so tell me what’s going on.”

“Well, like I was trying to say, Veronica decided not to let the twins stay.”

“Why’s that?”

“She said she saw a cat prostitute in my house--”

“YOU BROUGHT A CHICK OVER?!”

“No! That’s the thing!”

“I wouldn’t be surprised...you have weird kinks.”

“I didn’t bring one home last night, I really only wanted to spend time with the twins. I even picked up a kitten I found on my way home from work yesterday because I was in such a great mood.”

“A kitten?!”

“Mmhm.”

“I want to see!” Rob exclaimed brightly while jumping around madly. I got up slowly, going to where I last saw the kitten. It was sleeping in the corner of the room on one of the pillows from my couch. It was purring quietly. Hah, the tiny kitten wasn’t even fluffy anymore, its fur was flat on its small body, soft and silky.

I rubbed my hand through its soft, white, blond fur, “Hey there little buddy…” In response, its copper coloured eyes opened slowly. I smiled, “Oh come here, an idiot wants to meet you.” Purring quietly, the kitten rubbed its body against my legs. I smiled and lifted it up, carrying it back over to Rob.

Rob’s eyes brightened, “OMIGOSH STEVEN!!” he gushed, jumping up and down.

I pulled the kitten back away from him quickly. “Hey! Calm down idiot!! I’m not trying to get scratched to death here.” The cat looked up at at me with big eyes. I grinned and whispered a quiet sorry to him. He meowed back really quietly. I placed the kitten down beside me and Rob.

He looked at it, thinking. “So...you’ve obviously brought this thing home, Veronica took shrooms and mistook your kitten as a human prostitute.” I smiled and nodded. He laughed, petting the kitten, making it purr and meow. Rob looked up at me, “So what’s its name?”