Chapter 25 - The Demand

Assault Warning ⚠️
————————————————————————

"What if during the next meeting that motherfucker kills her? We can't let that happen!"

"It won't happen. Not unless he hears what he wants to know."

    Two voices quietly spoke while (Y/N) stirred awake. Her back felt stiff and her bottom was sore from the flat mattress she was on. But as she opened her eyes she felt fingers move against her hair which prompted her to jump away.

     Both demons looked surprised when the woman suddenly pushed herself away from Akai's arms and hit her back on the plush wall behind her. Despite it being plush it's long since lost it's softness.

     Akai snickered when she groaned in pain. "Finally awake, babe?"

     (Y/N) glared at him. While she must have been asleep in that same position since Yama left her, Akai took the opportunity to slide in next to her and have her lay against him. Ki stood nearby the bed and kept his eyes on his love, taking in her beauty he had so desperately missed during the years.

     She tried moving away some more but her handcuffed hand connected to the bed frame by a small chain prevented her from doing so. She started to feel her nerves grow from this. She was stuck. Trapped. With them.

     Akai slowly sat up from his laying position and grabbed the chain. "I believe we have some catching up to do."

"I'm not talking to either of you." She muttered before looking away.

     The chain was yanked and she was dragged closer to Akai, her face ending up way too close to his while he smirked. "You don't have a choice."

"How did you get back underground?" Ki spoke in his monotone voice that unsettled (Y/N).

      She didn't utter a word. Sticking to her decision on not speaking.

      Ki maintained eye contact with her and moved closer to the bed. He stood over her as a tall dark figure with only the light from the halls illuminating his back. (Y/N) tried moving away again out of fear but Akai's hold on the chain kept her in place.

"How did you get back underground? I'm not asking again." Ki lowly spoke.

      With the last bit of courage she was holding onto, (Y/N) narrowed her eyes at him and gritted her teeth. "Go to hell."

      A quick pain to her cheek left the poor woman stunned. When the pain began to sting she lifted her hand to her cheek and pulled back to find small drops of blood on her fingertips.

      Ki pulled his hand back and placed it back into his coat pocket. Going back to how he was before. "Did Yama help you?"

      At the sight of the blood (Y/N)'s breathing began to quicken. Her eyes glanced to Akai's before she began fighting to get away from them. She pulled at the chain, pushed her body as far as she could while Akai simply watched her. Still maintaining his grip on the chain.

"Get away from me! Just let me go!" She yelled as she continued to pull at the chain.

      Akai had enough of this and within one move, grabbed her neck with his free hand and swiftly pushed her down into the bed. She fell onto her back and widened her eyes. Akai moved over her to straddle her down while Ki also towered over her and blocked her only light. "If you want to stay alive then you'll answer us. We're doing this to protect you."

"The fuck even happened to you?" Akai grumbled, seeing her eyes in the yellowish (e/c) and her one exposed hand revealing the black veins and fingernails she actively hides. He looked to Ki with an eyebrow raised, ignoring the woman who was so close to having another panic attack. "You think whatever that redhead bitch did got to her?"