~5 Part 2~

Despite their annoyance with us, no one stops Lloyd and I from going into the control room with them. Plus even if they wanted to try anything to get back at us, uncle would stop them anyways.

Nya's in front of the bridge when we come in, looking at a map, "last week heard of Pythor, he stole the Map of Dens from the twins and is now on his way to open the last 2 Serpentine tombs."

"Don't remind us." Lloyd grumbles

I shake my head, "can't believe we let him get away with that. Rookie mistake."

"That's what your upset about?!" Kai exasperates

I give him a blank stare, "what else is there to be upset about?"

He's about to respond when uncle cuts him off, "Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those things before we do, with his intellect and all 4 tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do."

"But those tombs could be anywhere." Jay says, "without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map."

"Good idea. Why don't we?" Nya says, throwing 2 darts at the map. They almost hit Kai in the head, but he ducks in time. "These are the 2 locations of the Hypnobrai and Fangprye tombs."

"Show off." Kai mumbles, she doesn't care though and throws another dart on the map.

"This is Pythor's tomb." She explains, "after many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these 3 precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern."

Lloyd leans over to me, "I agree with Kai, she is a show off." He whispers. I snort and roll my eyes, but my mouth still quirks up in a small smile.

Nya grabs a flashlight and turns it towards the map. A red snake silhouette lights up in the screen, showing the darts following its pattern.

"If you notice, all 3 are in line with the Ninjago symbol for serpent."

"I think I agree too." I finally reply

"So the last 2 tombs must be here and here." Jay says, pointing to the screen.

"There's little time. Kai and Jay, you head to the Venomari tomb. Cole and Zane, you take the Constrictai tomb." He says and grabs the flute and gives it to Cole, "and take this. You might need it if you run into Pythor."

"What am I gonna do?" Nya asks

"Yeah, what are we gonna do?" Lloyd and I ask

Nya looks strangely at my brother and I for a second, but then goes back to annoyed and upset when uncle Wu answers her, "Nya, I need you here to make sure the twins don't get into anymore trouble."

"Yes, Sensei." She's says irritatedly

I scoff, "are you saying we need a babysitter?!"

"That's exactly what he's saying." Cole replies

That pisses me off. I purse my lips and glare, "we have been taking care of ourselves our entire lives and don't need you guys to start doing it now." I snap and storm out of there

"I hate it here!"

~

Lloyd and I have been keeping to ourselves again all day. I have no idea what uncle Wu is doing, but Nya went back to her room.

She simply said, "don't touch anything, don't break anything and don't get anyone killed." And left. Consider us taken care of.

I guess I'd rather have that though instead of someone watching my every move.