~7~

It's been nearly a week since Lloyd was taken by the snakes and I'm losing my mind!

The boys found Ouroboros, fought against the Samurai per Pythor's demand to make a spectacle of all of them in front of the other serpents, then they left without being able to save my brother. They went back to the city, but the snakes have moved on to only the first Spinjitzu Master knows where.

And that's it!

That's all they did to try and find Lloyd. They're waiting for something else to come up, for the Bridge to have a snake sighting. They say with them disappearing without a trace there's nothing they can do at the moment. They don't even know what they're planning yet.

So yeah, I'm back to hating them with every fiber of my being.

"Should I take some responsibility? Probably. Am I going to? Nope! Instead I am going to stick with being a completely irrational 9 year old. It may be immature and bratty, but I'm a kid so I'm justified... right?"

Instead of searching for Lloyd, they're very focused on finding their true potentials. Whatever that means. It makes no since to me in the slightest. All Kai did was run across hot coals. I mean, even yogis can do that, can't they? Jay stayed on top of an antenna on a skyscraper during a crazy lightning storm for endurance I guess? And Cole is increasing his weight lifting... how lack luster is that?! Zane can hold his breath and stay under water for 10 minutes which I guess is impressive, but what the hell does that have to do with ice? It's humanly impossible which may further the case that he's a real live robot.

I have no idea what Nya's up to honestly. She hangs out in her room all the time. She occasionally comes out to watch the surveillance cameras and eat, that's about it.

I have no idea what my Uncle's doing. He's meditating a lot or else is in deep thought most of the time.

I'm so frustrated with them I could scream.

"Am I the only one who sees the significance of the situation?! Am I the only one who cares?!"

I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, Lloyd and I have had to take care of ourselves our entire lives. No one else has ever bothered to help us. He looks out for me, I look out for him. That's how it works. We don't need anyone else. So I'm kicking myself over the fact that's it's been almost 2 weeks and I haven't done anything... yet anyway.

I don't know what I'm actually gonna do, but I can guarantee it's gonna be drastic!

The boys are all outside training. I sit on the balcony, legs dangling over the edge and watch for awhile, but get bored pretty quick. But it's mainly them smack talking each other, judging to see who worked out the most because apparently this will prove who's the closest to finding their true potential...

"Who cares?!"

"Every morning I do 500 pushups." Zane says

"500? Try 1000!" Kai challenges

"I do 1001." Jay adds in

"What is this, amateur hour?" Cole says cockily, "sounds like my warmup!"

Kai rolls his eyes, but smirks, "we should ask Wu who he thinks will reach their full potential first."

They all leave the training room and head below deck.

"It's obviously gonna be me!" Jay remarks

I follow after them mainly out of boredom overtaken by curiosity. I know Wu won't say anyone is better than the other, he'll have some weird hippy quote that's supposed to be inspirational, but ends up with everyone confused.