~7 Part 2~

I set up Gene with a glorious, in depth plan that I would've loved to be the one to pull off, but unfortunately, I have to leave my masterpiece in the hands of Gene, Brad and fucking Makayla.

I finally got it through Gene's head that I need to location first in order to fully set up the plan because the location determines where I'm stationing them. I'm surprised to hear that they're meeting someplace close to the school. In a cave at the base of the snow mountains, kinda near where Lloyd and I first released the Hypnobrai.

Perfect. Which means they can proceed with the 3 part plan. One of them is going to cause blackouts in all the surrounding villages, the second is going make it look like snakes are invading them while the third is going to set fires around them so there no hope of escape. With snakes sightings all over the place, the ninja and Nya will be too distracted to check on me at the Bounty.

This is a plan I would've loved to complete myself. I'd do it with Lloyd by my side and a smile on my face. But right now, getting Lloyd back is the only thing I care about so the I head out the same time they do and make a break for the mountains.

"I can't believe I have to put my trust in Gene! He better not have double crossed me."

By the time I reach the mountain, the alerts about Serpentine sightings have already been sent out. Which means any minute now the ninja are gonna be all over Ninjago to save the villages from a couple of 9 year olds.

Finding the cave is something I should've been more clear on. Finding a cave in a mountain is like finding a needle in a haystack. I'm tempted to check the Hypnobrai tomb again just incase, the only thing holding me back is Gene saying it's at the base of the mountain. And if memory serves, Lloyd and I had a ton of hiking to do in order to find it in the first place.

So instead, I walk along the base and look for any kind of opening. I find dozens of areas, but they all lead to dead ends and empty caves. I'm about to go with the more reasonable explanation of Gene lying to me which will lead to me going back to Darkley's and recreating one of Lloyd's greatest moments of giving him 2 black eyes, a broken nose and broken wrist. I might even add a few of my own things in there as well.

I walk into another entrance and think it's just another bust, when I see a gap in the wall that I almost missed. I creep through it and am lucky enough to hear voices.

"It says nothing about where the 4 Fangblades are hidden." Scales familiar voice echoes through the tunnel, "have our ancestors left us nothing?"

"Fangblades? This is what Uncle Wu and the boys were talking about." I think as I reach the ned of the tunnel. I peer around the corner and finally see them all standing in a large cave covered in snake hieroglyphics across the walls.

"This here must be a clue." Pythor says angrily slithering back to some stone table in the center of the room. It has more snake pictures on it from what I can tell, but I have no idea why it says or means. I glance around the room and see dozens of snakes, including the tribe leaders, but no Lloyd which makes my heart drop. "When 5 fanes unite as one, the path towards the Devourer has begun."

"Yes, when the 5 tribes unite." Scales speaks up, "we've done all this. It means nothing. If you don't find out soon, the others will begin to ask questions and seen they will start to think you don't know what you're doing. Not to mention that diplomat won't give us clearance."

"I know what I'm doing, fool! I'm trying to release the Great Devourer." Pythor exclaims furiously, "and the diplomat wouldn't dare go back on our deal. He already agreed that once we have the 4 Fangblade's locations, he'll make sure people stay out of our way. It's the only way he can guarantee he won't be eaten by the Devourer."