~16 Part 2~

Buddy's Pizza is packed with kids all playing the arcade games. This place always kinda creeped my out because the workers all have to wear animal masks. I don't know what kind of illusion they're trying to make for kids, but I have a theory all they're succeeding in doing is giving them nightmares.

"Or maybe it's just me."

Lloyd and I walk in each holding 2 of the weapons. I'm surprised no one's questioning us, but whatever.

We walk through the restaurant, keeping an eyes for for the boys.

"I don't see them anywhere." I say

"Maybe they're aren't here yet." He suggests

"Or maybe it really was a prank."

"Come on, Linds. Give it a few more minutes."

"Psst." Someone whispers, interrupting us, "twins."

We glance around for whoever said it and finally land on a table to our left.

There's 4 little boys sitting down, all about 6 years old. They all stare at us expectantly as we look back at them.

Finally I roll my eyes, "beat it brats. We're on a mission."

We start to walk away when the kid who spoke grand Lloyd's arm, "it's me. Kai."

We stop and stare at them again. The first kid is in all red and has the same dark brown spiky hair and the light brown eyes that Kai does. The kid next to him is wearing a blue shirt with a butterfly and a baseball hat. He has bright blue eyes and light brown shaggy hair just like Jay. On the other bench is a blond kid wearing a jersey for some school team, but his bright blue eyes almost looks fake. The last kid has black hair and grey eyes, wearing a light purple shirt with stars. Both resembling Zane and Cole.

I think Lloyd and I finally put it together at the same time. We both gasp and drop the weapons with a clatter that rings around the restaurant.

"What happened?!" Lloyd exclaims, then I shout, "you guys are all-"

"Small!" We finish together. That's what really earns us everyone's attention in the pizzeria.

There's an awkward hush in the restaurant as everyone stares at us, looking back and forth between us and the table of the kid ninjas.

Kai shushes us, "keep us down! We're trying to lay low." He glances around as the people finally go back to their own business, "your father's Mega Weapon not only turned us into kids, but unleashed a creature whose sole purpose is to hunt down ninja."

"Typical Garmadon." Cole grumbles

"And now, every time we try to tell someone, they won't believe us cause we're kids!" Jay whisper shouts while my brother and I pick the weapons back up and set them in the table.

We look at each other for a second before we burst out laughing. Laughing until we have tears streaming down our faces. It takes us awhile to get it under control, but one look from their little kid faces glaring at us, sends us over the edge again.

"What's so funny?" Kai's squeaky voice demands

"Well, I guess you know what it feels like to be treated differently." My brother answers

"Look, this is serious." Zane exclaims, his voice ever squeakier than Kai's, "if we don't turn big so that's we can use our Spinjitzu, we don't stand a chance against this monster."

"Awww!" I squeal, "you're voice is so cute."

Cole rolls his eyes, which are big and adorable on his tiny face, "Lindsey, this is important!"