~6~

So the ninja succeeded in stopping the 5 tribes uniting.

"Boring!"

But apparently it's a big win for them so whatever. I mean, they betrayed us so I don't want their plans to succeed without Lloyd and I, but it might've been entertaining.

Anyway. The day starts off by the boys getting a package delivered to them. However, the ship was flying at the time the mailman was trying to deliver it. He rigged up his bike with wings that flap when he peddles. It took forever for him to catch up with us, but he finally did.

"He is way too dedicated to delivering the mail!"

We're all sitting in the dining room when Uncle walks in with the box. The boy's were asking my brother and I how we thought we could ever handle the snakes when we were still with them.

I roll my eyes, "It was so easy. The snakes hypnotized themselves and we took advantage of the situation."

"So you got lucky?" Jay deadpans

"Yes." we reply

"But then they were able to break free of its effects. So what then?" Kai asks

"We simply made deals with the other tribes and promised they'd be able to get revenge on each other." Lloyd says as if it's obvious, which it totally is.

"But then they still betrayed you!" Cole exclaims with a slight laugh

"Which is why Jack the Rabbit said to never trust a snake!" We say in unison making Uncle Wu chuckle quietly to himself. Everyone else gives us a confused stare.

"I guess that's one good lesson you learned." Zane says finally, "If the lesson actually stuck that is?"

"Who knows?"

"So would you go try control another tribe now if given the chance?" Jay questions

We both hum, "maybe." we finally reply

They roll their eyes at us.

"But what would've you done to control them? You have no idea what their venom does." Nya says

"Yeah," Kai says, "not to mention the tribe leaders all have their staffs. How would you handle him?"

My twin and I think this over for a second. Tongues slightly sticking out, making a quiet humming sound as we think.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail." Lloyd says finally

"Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears!" I add

"Finally, when he's stunned," my brother says, voice becoming more dramatic.

"We'll disarm him!" We finish together excitedly

"Too late! He's already hypnotized you" Cole says, "and now you're under his control."

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze." Zane adds

"Or spit on you with hallucinatory venom." Kai says shaking his head, "trust me, bad stuff!"

I start laughing at the mention of Kai being under the venom. That might've been the most exciting thing to happen in this shop since we got here.

Lloyd ignores it and turns to our Uncle, "what's the best way to stub a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"

"Easy!" I exclaim before he can respond, "the Hypnobrai are the ones can hypnotize people, the Fangprye are the ones that can turn things into snake with their fangs and the Anacondrai..." I think for a second, "I have no idea what Pythor does besides betray people and steal already stolen maps."