~13~

We finally started our training. The ninja have had to get really creative with what little space and lack of equipment we have. We haven't started use our elemental powers yet. Uncle was worried that our already destroyed apartment would get even more destroyed if we tried to use them and they accidentally went horribly wrong. So we've just been doing basic fight training.

It was simple stuff for the most part to get us used to fighting and training in general. But with the lack of space, there's not much we can really do.

Uncle Wu sips on his tea as we train. Nya went up to the roof to take of the dragon. It's been recovering the past few days after they brought back the ointment.

Kai puts on the oven mitts and uses them for padding so we can practice our punches. We did a whole lesson yesterday just on how we hold our fists so we don't end up breaking our fingers as well as the different types of punches. My fingers are kinda sorry from it actually and my knuckles have slight bruises on them. Lloyd and I are taking turns hitting the oven mitts and we have a habit of talking way more smack than we should.

"I'm gonna say we got it from Kai."

"Fists of fury." Lloyd says and speeds up his punches, "you can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast!"

Kai laughs, "save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy."

"Oh, please." I roll my eyes, "we're ready to face whatever you throw at us!"

"Exactly!" Lloyd exclaims and jumps up to kick at the mitts instead.

Kai slips back into the wall beside the stove, "whoa, grasshopper, you're not even ready to face my pinky toe."

Uncle pours himself another cup of tea, "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, twins, with lessons from the 4 ninja."

"Great, now that that lesson's over, how about some target practice... on Kai!" Cole suggests

"What?!"

"Yay! Me first!" I exclaim excitedly, immediately ready to start, bouncing up and down slightly.

"Uh... I think we have more important lessons to go over first." He says glances at Uncle Wu.

He chuckles, "you'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you 2 to be late for your next lesson with Nya."

My twin and I both whine in unison, "aww, but I wanted to beat up Kai." I say as Lloyd asks, "but when will we learn Spinjitzu?"

He sighs, "patience. You will both learn Spinjitzu soon enough. But I don't know when or if you'll ever have the chance to beat up Kai as part of your training, young niece."

He snorts, "yeah come back when you can at least reach my shoulders."

This time it's my brother's turn to snort, "that'll never happen. She's doomed to be short forever."

"Bite me!" I snap, "and I'm still taller than you!"

"For now! I'll be taller in the end though!"

I shake my head with a condescending smile and pat his head, "whatever you say, shrimp!"

He sticks his tongue out at me which I immediately retaliate by doing it back to him. This continues back and forth for a few moments before Zane cuts in.

"Twins, Nya is already waiting for you."

We both snap out of weird non-fight and hold back our laughter.

"Race you!" We call out together and book it from the apartment.

The elevator in the building is broken which means we have to use the stairs. And lucky us, we have an apartment on the ground floor of the 20 story building.