~9 Part2~

Lloyd and I change into our ninja gis. They're huge so we both roll up the sleeves and cuff the pants to keep from tripping. But it adds to the whole facade that the Green Ninja are here to help.

"This could end up really bad or really well."

Lloyd and I go onto the deck and look down at the Mountain of a Million Steps, the way the others got in. The Bounty is landed on the mountain and a rope is tied to a rock next to the hole they climbed through all the way down.

Lloyd ran off the ship excitedly and keeps doing a series of forward rolls saying "ninja roll!"

"He's such a weird kid!"

"We go the same way." Lloyd says when we get to the entrance

"Yeah, thank the First Spinjitzu Master we had crazy ass teachers and lessons so we're fully equipped to do this. If not, we'd fall and plummet to our deaths."

"Nice thought, Linds." My twin deadpans, "alright, let's do it."

"Do we actually have a plan or are we charging in blind?"

He scoffs and rolls his eyes, "when do we ever fully plan anything?... anything that doesn't involve terrorizing villages anyway?"

"Fair point! Lead the way!"

We both go over the railing and climb down the rope that goes down into the center of the mountain. It's dark down here, thankfully the skylight is enough for us to see by.

There's a bunch of carvings and designs all over the walls the Serpentine created. My brother and I look around them for a minute.

"Where's the door?" Lloyd asks but I don't answer him.

Instead I gasp happily and run over to one of the walls, "look!"

Some of the carvings are of the ninja, only they have mustaches and beards or they're crossed eyed.

"Those are masterpieces!" Lloyd exclaims

"I wish we had a way to take a picture of them!"

"Check out Cole's mustache!" He says, touching the carving.

Suddenly the room rumbles and the wall with the carvings slides inward and to the side to reveal a passageway.

"Sweet!" We say happily and rush inside.

It's a long dark hallway, lit up with dim fixtures on the ceiling. It gives the tunnel a eerie glow. It's a straight shot to the main room so at least we don't have to wander around passageways and figure out where to go.

We find the entrance to hideout pretty quick. It's a huge dome shaped room with a staircase spiraling down along the curved walls. We peer over the edge and look down to see all the tribes having another Slither Pit competition.

"They are way too obsessed with that game!"

"There they are!" Lloyd whisper shouts to me and points to the side.

Hanging from the ceiling is a giant it's cage with the others chained up inside. Kai noticed us first and gets the attention of the others.

"They look so relieved." I say simply before Lloyd and I are laughing and doing our best to keep it quiet.

"I wish we had something to take a picture with... again!" I say as we giggle. Glancing down again, I can practically see them rolling their eyes. Some of them are shaking their heads at my brother's and my behavior.

I control my giggles, "okay so what are we gonna do?"

Lloyd peeks over again and looks back and forth from the cage to the floor. He finally points, "those are the chains holding cage. They extend all the way to the ground and look to be apart of a pulley system."