~13 Part 2~

Kai waves and pulls over the next bus he sees. The driver looks confused, but stops anyways once he sees the ninja. He opens the door and Kai jumps in immediately.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship!" He says, putting the token in the slot as we all pile in.

"You want me to follow the pirates?" He asks, looking back and forth between the 2.

"We know it's crazy, but that's exactly what we want you to do." Jay replies

He gabs at them for a second before putting the bus in gear, "okay then." And he takes off down the street.

We all walk to the first row of seats and the ninja pull on their hoods so Lloyd and I follow suit.

Kai glances between us, "I don't like the kids coming along. It's too dangerous."

"Please, please please!" We chant together, "we'll be super good!" Lloyd says, "we promise!" I add

Zane kneels down and places a hand on each o our shoulders, "the powers inside you 2 are still too great, too uncontrollable."

"One of these days you'll be able to join us. Sorry, kiddos." Cole adds

Lloyd and I sit a few rows back and pout as the boys use the window in the roof to get out on the top of the bus. The anchor swings down from the ship and towards the bus. The ninja almost reach it when the bus comes to a screeching halt to avoid hitting an old lady crossing the street without a care in the world about what's happening.

"Come on, people, we're trying to save the city here." Jay says frustratedly. The lady glances up at him, but doesn't walk any faster.

Lloyd and I run to the front of the bus to look at the window and see the ship round a corner and leave us further behind.

"Okay, this is ridiculous." Cole says and jumps off the bus, "come on!" The others follow and they run after the ship, turning into an alleyway and out of our sights as well.

"You kids need to be dropped off somewhere?" The driver asks

My brother and I glance at each, "uh... can you keep following the ship?" I finally ask

He glances at us in the review mirror, "you sure the ninja are gonna be okay with that?"

"We're ninja too." Lloyd comments

When he only gives us a blank stare, I add, "okay, in training."

He finally shrugs, "fine, but if you guys get captured by pirates, I was never here."

"Fair enough!" We reply and he takes off again, rounding the corner the ship went a few minutes ago.

He drives us up a couple blocks until we see the dragon swooping over the street, flying after the ship.

"This is good!" Lloyd says and the driver stops and opens the door.

"Don't do anything stupid!" He calls after us as we exit the bus and start running down the street.

We're going against the crowd of people running away so it's a bit of a struggle, but we manage.

The Bounty fires at the Ultra Dragon, but he dives out of the way and avoids to bombs.

"Hey, boy!" Lloyd calls, "over here!"

The dragon hears him and flies over, landing in the intersection in front of Lloyd and I.

"Hey, boy." I say, patting one of the heads, "wanna give us a ride up there?"

All 4 heads make a grunt of disapproval and Shard even shakes his head.