𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello my darlings.

 Thank you so much for reading ALLURE. This is my first book ever so please bear that in mind. This isn't going to be an outstanding piece of literature but I have tried my very best and will improve as time passes.

Warnings: This story contains triggering themes such as murder, death, violence, drug use, drinking, sexual assault, etc. Please do not continue if reading about these topics would affect your mental health.

Basically any topics that you would usually see in the TVDU.

Also mentions of suicide and self harm.

This story also contains smut and sexual scenes.

I will include warnings beforehand but please feel free to skip if you're not comfortable.

I won't be able to include warning for each thing bc it would spoil the plot. But that's mainly for smut

(I can't believe I even have to say this but) MIA IS BI, SHE LIKES MEN AND WOMEN.SHE WILL SLEEP WITH BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. All homophobic comments will be deleted and the user will be muted from my account.

Also, Mia has a potty mouth so there is a lot of strong language in this book.

Alexa Demie is Mexican so I have changed the ancestry of the Petrova slightly. They already descended from Greece and Bulgaria so now theres also Mexican. I've also changed it for Tyler too as Michael Trevino is also Mexican.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THE MAIN TVD/TO ACTORS (except Leah Pipes and Michael Malarkey) They're all either z1onists or just horrible people all around. i havent recasted the main ones just bc it makes it difficult to do edits but theyre all crusty and broke anyways now. feel free to picture whoever u want <333

If you do not like this story then please just stop reading, any hate comments will be deleted. Wattpad is a big place, I'm sure you can find something else to read. (I just realised how mean that sounds but...... please don't leave hate comments.)

Mia will have love interest(s) in this book but that isn't the main focus. This is a Mia Pierce story not a Mikaelson or Salvatore love story.

Also, Mia isn't perfect. She will do things in this story that you may disagree with or not like. Everyone has their flaws, even I disagree with her sometimes and I'm the one writing the story.

This book is unedited so there will be grammatical mistakes, but they're not extreme. Don't worry, you'll be able to understand. You can point them out in the comments if you want but I very much doubt that I'll edit them. The comments disappear when I edit so I don't like doing it.

This book also contains dialogue from different languages (with the translation). However English is the only language that I speak so Google Translate was used. I apologise if its not the correct translations or if its insulting to people who speak those languages.

Most of the translations starting from chapter 22 are done by deans_stairs   (THANK YOU FOR ALL UR HELP MY LOVE)

Mia and the other OCs that will be introduced are the only characters I own. The rest belong to L.J Smith, Julie Plec, the CW, TVDU and their respective makers.

This book will follow the plot of TVD however there will be some major plot changes. These changes have been made because I think the show could've done different or just because it flows with my story better.

I do not own the TVD plot, all credits go to their respective makers. If I did trust me the show would have a veryyy different ending.

 I only own Mia and the other OCs plots. And the added dialogue and plots. This book was made simply for entertainment purposes.

(Unless stated by me) None of the gifs or images used in this book are mine.

I have also recasted several characters. Due to the original actors being problematic or simply because I wanted to.

Please do not steal my work or ideas. This includes any added scenes, plots and dialogue. If you've seen anyone plagiarise my work please tell me. I'll fight them......... I'm joking I don't condone violence....... unless......

Hi this is Via months after writing this, I'm here with a short message. The first chapters of the book aren't very well written but I promise it gets better.

I would really appreciate if you add this book to your library so you do not miss out on updates.

There's not really anything else to say..... except thank you again for choosing ALLURE (why does that sound like an air hostess) and.....

Enjoy x