4

she really thought she was the last one left.

But maybe not.

She thought Zaraki was the last one.

Unohana was not really good at remembering names that were given a hundred years ago, she kind of forgets some people she was with...

_____________________________________________________________________________

"HUUH!" the trio screamed out of shock.

The boy was walking to the center of the room by now, he was anxious because of the students shock. He knew it was because of his curse. Rika. 

"I'm Okkutsu Yuuta, pleased to meet you." the students panicked because of the immense energy the cursed spirit inside Okkutsu gave.Maki hastily opened her bag, as soon as she took her naginata out of it she stabbed it on the board beside Okkutsu threatening him. "Is this..some kind of.. test?"He said anxiously. While he was threatening him the other two who was on her sides was ready to fight  if he did something funny. "Hey you." Maki said darkly. "You've been cursed! This is a place to study curses. Not for cursed people like you." She continued harshly.      Meanwhile Unohana was watching them amused, she even laughed a little seeing how the students talked to their new classmate. Gojo was also watching them when he heard Unohana laughed he looked at her and back to his students who were being wary towards the new transferee, he can't deny that it was amusing indeed to see them like that. 

Rika's hands came out of the board."Hey! I suggest you to get way from him!" He warned at the last second. 'Why didn't you say that earlier-' Yuuta face palmed mentally, It was too late when Rika already hit the three of them. "Hehe see? he was cursed by his beloved Rika-chan!"he told them how Rika cursed him, It was because when they were young they made the promise to marry each other. "So everyone let's pair up!! Inumaki with Panda, Maki together with Okkutsu, And lastly me with your lovely Unohana-sensei!!" He said cheerfully.

They arrived at an Elementary School were children go missing inside of it, Gojo was now explaining about the things that were happening at this school, while Unohana was listening to him and checking around the school at the same time. The four students were also listening carefully to him. After he had explained everything he needed, he asked Unohana if she can put on a curtain, she makes a hand sign that her index and pointer are up while her thumb, ring and pinky are folded."That which frightens more than darkness itself...that which is darker than black..Purify this defilement." She chanted gracefully. "Yuuta-kun this is called the 'screen'. It makes you invisible outside..and causes curses to appear."She smiled while informing him. 

Unohana and Gojo were heading out of the screen, "Alright then! I sincerely hope you don't die!! Yuuta-kun!"Gojo added, Unohana laughed thinking that this man was cruel for scaring a transferee like that. "So Unohana-san, besides healing what are your abilities? are you really that weak? because I saw on your I.D. that you were a Second Grade sorcerer?"Gojo was curious about the woman, even that they have been working together for three months he knew nothing about hero past, and her capability on combat. He had never seen her on action, she was not open to others. He tried asking Shoko if she gather any info about her since they were always together staying at the clinic, but Shoko said she hasn't, except for her age and how she got accepted into the Retsu Clan.

"There's nothing fun about my abilities and, I prefer explaining them while fighting." Unohana answered. Now Gojo was intrigued, he really wanted to see her use her abilities."Who and when are you fighting then?" Gojo grinned. Unohana chuckle because she was excited, she was so excited that her spiritual pressure manage to ooze out a little bit, just a little that Gojo's smile dropped for a second. 'What was that pressure?!! It felt like there was something choking me! Is it.....because of Unohana?!' He's eye widen for a second then cover it with a chuckle. He acted like he didn't feel that overwhelming pressure to avoid Unohana being wary of him, and also not to give off that he was not completely trusting her.

When Unohana released her spiritual pressure someone felt it.

"Intense, So this the Special Grade Cursed Spirit.. Orimoto Rika, In full gear." Gojo stated. He looked at Unohana."hehe...Women sure are scary.."Gojo added, moving his head from Unohana to Rika.  

After Orimoto Rika was released their mission was done, Okkutsu was carrying an injured Maki on her back along with other two injured children. While Unohana began healing them, Okkutsu told his two teachers that it was his first time manifesting Rika on his command. She had finished healing them.

"They're pretty impressive for their age right?" Gojo praised the students. Unohana just nods with a smile as response.

After that mission she feels like someone was watching them,                                                          "Satoru-san, I'll be heading home today." she informed him."Huh?? sure Unohana-san! take care!" The students were disappointed that they were left with him, "Take care Retsu-sensei! /Thank you lady!" the three students and the two children that she healed said at the same time. "You all should take care of yourselves too, I'll be going now." She  said gently. "Shake!" Inumaki added.                                                                                                                                                                     

They waited for her to disappear of their line of sights until she was gone,"She's so gentle and nice I feel like if I accidentally spilled coffee on her clothes she wouldn't be even be mad!!" Maki stated. "Yeah! then she will be like the one to say sorry 'for being in your way!!" Panda added. "Shake Shake!" Inumaki agreed, and Okkutsu nods his head in agreement. 

While Gojo was just listening at them he decided to join, "You're right! She really is too nice!  When she was in here for the first time ,she had an interview so she can be hired as a healer but to prove to Yaga that she can heal, she stabbed her hand!!!" He winced. "And while she stabbed her self she was also smiling! She's a crazy one!" Now the students were kind of shock hearing that, "well did she at least wince in pain???" Maki asked out of curiosity. "No she didn't... She was smiling...Women are scary!" Maki glared at the white-haired men,"Hey! don't criticize women! she's nice and a better teacher too!!"She defends her, the other three nod as they agreed with the fact that she was indeed a better teacher than him, "Ouch!! You all wound me!"He cried.

"Anyways! Let's take these kids home!"

'She's too nice, and I find it odd It almost feels like behind that smile...she's hiding something.. She's not really open with her past either...' While Gojo did find her nice and invited her to Jujutsu High doesn't mean he completely trust her, It was because of the fact that when they first met she healed the civilians out of the blue, which hints that she wanted to be noticed, hell she wasn't even scared about the special grade curses going on a rampage. To him, he felt like that woman also hid that she was actually an experienced person and she wasn't just a healer.

Unohana was now walking to the area where she felt like someone was watching them earlier, she released her zanpakuto and continued walking to the secluded area. Someone jumped infront of her, she did not falter, but she was standing confidently. She released her spiritual pressure for two whole seconds, her signature smile was not on her face, but her face held a blank expression letting the unknown person know that she was serious.                                             

"Wait-!!" The person was gasping for air because of the pressure. Unohana stopped and quickly sealed her spiritual pressure, she didn't notice that she poured a little bit more of the desired amount of cursed energy she was supposed to pour on her spiritual pressure. Now that she stopped , a familiar presence with lilac hair was in front of her. "Captain Unohana!!!" a girl.   

No it wasn't just a girl!

It was Isane Kotetsu!

"I-Isane!!" She has never been this shocked in her whole life, but she never expected that she would see someone of her kind, she felt bad for forgetting the girl who served her when she was in her early years. "Captain Unohana!!!! I'm so glad you're alive!!" the girl cried and hugged her beloved Captain that she missed.

________________________________________________________________________________

(damn Unohana really forgot her beloved lieutenant huh? she forgot about her but she forgot something that is more important XD )