14

The exchange event was near, the students were training continously in the school fields, with the exception of Itadori Yuuji who was under Kento Nanami's supervision, Toshiro Hitugaya and Kuchiki Rukia who were both under Byakuya Kuchiki. The two soul reaper students were not allowed to join the Exchange Event since they were both Special Grade sorcerers. 

Gojo and Unohana were busy arranging the event, busy on training the first years and second years.  The new second years got along well with the other students, which was good.

"Uhm.. Unohana-san why are those two training differently with us? aren't we classmates??" Maki asked, watching Hitsugaya and Rukia spar each other. Unohana and Gojo were training them right now together with Byakuya training Rukia and Hitsugaya in the same field. At this time Yachiru was now with Isane and Shoko.

Definitely not bothering them..

"Well, they're not joining the event. They're also Special Grade Sorcerers therefore we need to separate them from you five." Unohana answered.

Maki widened her eyes at the the mention of them being Special Grades, she averted her gaze at the two whose blades were now unsheated, ready to attack with the intent to kill.

"Are they like Yuuta too??" it was Panda's time to ask now.

"No, they aren't cursed and unlike Yuuta who had to train, these two are already experienced in combat.. they're excellent at sword wielding and raw combat too."

The second years  around Unohana and the first years who were near her were amazed by them, hearing Unohana speak so highly of them and seeing them clashed swords at each other in light speed were enough proof to prove that they were indeed strong.

'I can't see them!'

'They're too fast!'

'I wonder if Yuuta fights like this now.'

'Second years... who moves like this..is..impossible!'

'What's with that black haired girls speed?! I hate to think of this but..at this rate she's more speedy than Maki-san!'

"Man, they're really fast!" Gojo praised.

"Byakuya, is these everything you need to teach them?" Unohana walked near to Byakuya who was a bit far from her, standing while watching his students were fighting.

"Hmm, it's getting late that's all for the two of them today. Is there something you need to do to them?" Byakuya said while he averted his eye to Unohana's maintaining eye contact.

"Oh, I was just asking. The students dinners are being prepared right now, so it's better to fasten things up." 

Gojo who was watching Byakuya's student now saw them talking a bit far away from them, he decided to walk towards the other two.

"HEYY BYAKUYA! your students are insanely strong!! how the hell did you train them??" Gojo said while he side hugged Byakuya and Unohana.

"Get your hands off us, Gojo." Byakuya scolds, Gojo removed his hands from Byakuya while Unohana removed his hands from her shoulder.

"Hmm, We should get going. Its pass 6 pm the students might be hungry right now." Unohana smiled to them and left first.

"Was she always like this before?" Gojo asked Byakuya while watching Unohana dissmiss the students from their training.

"What do you mean by that?" 

"Was she always this creepy nice?" Gojo asks again.

"Yes, why?" Byakuya answered.