16

The Soul Reapers were announced officially, that they still exist but only announced in the Jujutsu Society.

The title Grade sorcerers were removed from them including Yachiru Kusajishi, not like she had sorcerer rank.

Their new rank was called Soul Reaper Grade which was higher than the well respected Special Grade. After Gakuganji told his fellow higher-ups about the appearance of Soul Reapers, it immediately spread in the Jujutsu World.

A lot of things happened this week but here they are now playing baseball..

"HEY HIT THE BALL STUPID!" Utahime scolded her students for the umpteenth time of the day.

The students knew about the sudden appearances of Soul Reaper, heck they even wore their Soul Reaper uniforms. While they were playing baseball they can't help but be wary of the six Soul Reapers who were watching them. (except Itadori who already knew Unohana.)

"Oi Hitsugaya! I'm sitting next to ni-sama!!" Rukia wanted to sit next to Byakuya but Hitsugaya was already sitting next to him.

"Huh? but this is my side!" Hitsugaya replied back.

"HUUH?! COME ON JUST SWITCH WITH ME!"

"HEY! I TOLD YOU THIS MY SIDE!-" 

Rukia tried removing Hitsugaya from his seat when suddenly Unohana spoked.

"Rukia-chan, you can switch seats with me." Unohana offered since she sat next to Byakuya, next to Unohana, was Isane.

Isane was kind of miserable that her captain will not be beside her anymore.

Byakuya only sighed in relief knowing that Unohana who had Yachiru on her shoulder who was yelling near his ears was switching places.

"Uh- hehe really?" Rukia had sparkles on her eyes while staring at Unohana.

"Of course, now let's switch."

Rukia stood up happily while putting her tongue out to Hitsugaya, mocking him which onle earned an irk mark on his forehead.

'So childish!' Hitsugaya sighed.

Rukia and Unohana were switching seats, this went noticed by Gojo Satoru. 

He wore glasses and a white buttoned shirt instead of his casual attire.

He noticed the two moving, so he happily walked towards the Soul Reapers. Everyone on the field noticed this and...

'How can he walk so freely with them in sight....' The students sweatdropped.

"HEYY! SOUL REAPERS!! Nice meeting you again Unohana." He shouted at the other five while he only greeted Unohana nicely.

"What now? blindfold." 

"What a pain."

"A pain in the ass."

"Oh it's Gojo-san.."

"OH STUPID WHITEY!"

Gojo fake-cried with their insulting reactions to him, which really insulted him.

"You too, Satoru." Unohana said adding a genuine smile.

"SEE??! THAT'S WHY I'M ONLY NICE TO HER! SHE'S NICE AND STRONG!" He was side hugging Unohana while speaking looking at the Soul Reapers first and at Utahime when he made his voice louder at the word 'strong'.  Utahime looked at him with a pissed look on her face.

"WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU MORON!" Utahime was really stress everytime with Gojo around, so she threw a ball towards Gojo who she forgot was beside Unohana.