8

"Domain Expansion. Minayasu." She chanted.

The gigantic curse she cutted earlier regenerated inside her domain full of blood. The other special grade curse that were near her was now inside her domain.

'A DOMAIN?!' Gojo eyes widen while he was fighting Miguel who noticed a domain being used near the big curse earlier.

"No way.." Gojo realized that the person who set up a domain was no one ther than Unohana Retsu.

He smiled crazily at the direction of the domain. "That woman never fails to surprise me...." He said as he continues fighting with Miguel who was caught off guard by the punch Gojo gave him in the gut.

"Come." Unohana said while releasing a decent amount of spiritual pressure which didn't go unnoticed by the others.

'WHAT THE-' Mei mei kneeled trying to control her ragged breathing.

'CAPTAIN UNOHANA!-" Isane was alarmed by the sudden pressure, it did not affect her that much since she was used to this.

' what.. is this.. pressure.. its hard to move-' Nanami said crouching in one knee while his hand was clutching onto
his chest.

'this pressure again.. there's no doubt its coming from her.' Goja was coughing while Miguel was now on the floor.

"oh my I lost control, well let's just kill them all off." With one swing of her zanpakuto coated with curse energy, she killed all the curses who regenerated earlier.

'I have done my duty, I'm going back.' She thought.

-------------------------—---————
The war had ended. Geto Suguru was killed by no other than Okkutsu Yuuta himself.  Gojo Satoru saw the scar on her chest which made he asked Unohana the reason aboht that scar, Unohana gave him the cold shoulder and left him, not bothering to answer the question.

Gojo still had thought highly of Unohana now he told the director about what she did yesterday.

She killed 24 Special Grade Curses and 56 Grade 1's. Yaga didn't believe the man at first, but seeing him this serious he believed him and promoted her to a Special Grade Sorcerer.

The students have heard about this and this made them admire their female teacher even more.

"Congratulations! you're officially one of the Four Special Grade Sorcerers! they were five but since the other one died, it's still four." Gojo told her being a little emotional since his bestfriend died.

"Thank you Satoru-san, and I also give you my deepest Condolences for losing someone important to you...." Unohana said sympathizing him.

Gojo thanked her and left, he needed a lot of space since Geto's death took a toll on him.

"Unohana-sama!! Congrats for being promoted!!!" Isane greets cheerfully.

"Thank you Isane. let's go heal some students shall we?" Unohana offered.
——————————————

(ye were almost there this is the shortest chapter its also rushed, im running outnof ideaasss)