3

(OMFG! I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS CHAPTER WHSTA EGDBXIEHW THIS WAS RUSHED PLS KILL ME)
______________________________

"Huh?!, You're late again Satoru!"

The man scolded Gojo.

"Whatever Yaga Old man, but as you can see, I brought a lovely guest right here!!, She's here to apply as a healer." Gojo informed the director of the school.

"What's your name young lady?" Yaga asked .

"My name is Unohana Retsu."
Unohana answered, smiling.

"How can you prove that you can heal?" He questioned again.

Unohana began to insert her hand inside her haori, they both looked at her intently, as she had removed her hand from her baggy clothing she now had a dagger on her hand.

They were about to ask what she was about to do, when suddenly she stabbed her hand. smiling.

"Oh god! you that isn't-"Yaga grimaced. "I did not expect that-" Gojo was kind of scared of her now, he knew that he shouldn't mess with her anymore, since she was capable of doing that to herself.

When they were about to finsih their sentences, she strated healing her hand, blue and black energy was now emitting from her other hand. Her hand was now healed.

"Okay you're hired! , but one last question..."Yaga looked at her intensely.

" Hmm? "

" Can you fight?" he asked

" Of course. " She said gently.

______________________________

Gojo was guiding her where her room was as she said that she was fine now, Gojo left her for some personal space. She needed to bring her clothes here.

She was wandering about her fight with Zaraki while touching her scar.

'Life was so much better when I was with the Gotei 13'

She began to close her eyes, her eyelids felt heavy until she fell asleep.

-Another time skip-

August 2017

Classes have started a week ago.

She thought that she was only supposed to be a healer, but here she was now.

Standing in the middle of the classroom, where they were three students waiting for their white-haired who was running late for 40 minutes.

Yaga said that she should take care of this matter since Shoko was not present at the moment.

Well she was fine with it.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Unohana Retsu, I'm here as Gojo Satoru's substitute, since he might be running late or he's absent for the day." She informed the students who she was not eeally familiar with.

She asked politely that if they can introduce themselves.

The first one to introduce their self was a green-haired girl who wore glasses. Zenin Maki. she explained how she  prefers to be called Maki and to not call her by her last name.

The second one was a panda whose name was also Panda, he explained that he was a cursed corps that Yaga made.

The last one was a white-haired boy named Inumaki Toge, he wrote his name on the board his two classmates explained that he was from a clan that uses cursed speech techniques, which where they needed to limit their vocabulary.

"I'm pleased to know you all, now we'r-" As she was about to starr her class a certain white-haired man opened the door. "GOODMORNING STUDENTS, GOODMORNING UNOHANA-SAN!." He greeted.

As he was forcing everyone to get fired up, Unohana noticed a huge amount of cursed energy on the other side of the door.

Gojo looked at her guessing that she already knew that their was a person outside.

A boy reeking of cursed energy opened the door.

"HUUH?!" the trio screamed out of shock.