10

"I'll tell you everything you want. In one condition." she offered.

"What is it?" he squinted.

"Fight me, Gojo Satoru."

_______________________________________________________

The Next Day

Gojo had somewhere to go with Itadori, he had agreed with Unohana's offer in exchange for information.

"I'll fight you. but not tonight. now who and what are you?" Gojo asked.

"hmm. please don't tell anyone. I trust you." said Unohana, she doesn't really trust him but if did tell anyone. She'll make sure that info won't spread.

"Understand." 

"My name is Unohana.."She spoked

"I know that already-" Gojo was getting impatient but he was cutted off by Unohana.

"Yachiru." She said coldly.

"You're joking.. what are you a Soul Reaper-" Gojo was horridied by the thought of her being a Soul Reaper , he was not sure if this woman was serious but she's not the type to joke in serious situations. If she really was Yachiru, he's gonna fucking lose his mind.

'Unohana Yachiru.... now I know why that first name rings a bell.. Yachiru who invented the art of killing.. what the fuck am I gonna do against a criminal from , no wonder when I first saw her in action she was so calm about it.. There's a chance that Isane Kotetsu is also one." Gojo was silent for a whole 10 seconds.

"You know why I don't age now?. Isane's also one you know." She sweetly chuckled because of the reaction he gave.

"You're crazy you know that." Gojo laughed losing his mind, this was an information that was a lot to take in. If she was a Soul Reaper indeed, this would flip the Jujutsu world upside down.

"Okay. I'll fight you tomorrow sunset. but last  two questions, how old are you and  if you're old enough to be born way before Heian period why didn't you help kill Sukuna?." Gojo had calmed down a bit.

"Oh my. How rude to ask a lady about her age.. but I'll answer that. I'm 841 years old, we didn't help the Sorcerers since we were fighting someone way stronger and more trouble some than him.. If you compared Yhwach and Sukuna... its's like comparing a mouse to a..." She sighed, missing her comrades.

"Did you have troubles fighting him? is he dead now?" Gojo was curious about this Yhwach guy, it sounds like if this guy was alive now., it will be over for the whole world.

"It was named as the Thousand Year Blood War. He was unstoppable... we were lucky enough to stop him before he recovered.. he was sealed that is why I joined the Jujutsu Society.. I joined to find that seal and kill him off.." Now he knew why she joined, she could've said that but with the higher-ups being stupid she can't risk her identity and that horrifying information that may shake the whole world.

"I see.. i'll do my best to keep this information Unohana...but i'll still be wary of you because you're Yachiru HEHEH." he sweatdropped, he also dropped the honorifics because he finally trusted her.

Hearing him drop the honorifics caused Unohana to chuckle. "hm.. We still have to fight tomorrow Satoru.." She reminds him

"HUUUUH??!" he was scared.

 _________________________________________________________________________

"Okay!! that's all for today! I'll see you tomorrow!" Gojo said to his students with a new girl they picked up earlier before their trial mission on a hospital.

It was 5 pm, Unohana was on Shoko's clinic together with Isane.

"It's 5 pm, i'll be taking my leave Shoko-san." She smiled and paused. "Isane, let's go.." She continued.

"Yes Unohana-sama!" Isane replied.

Shoko thought it was funny for seeing the lilac haired girl act like that in front of Unohana.   "Sure Unohana-san" with that they went to Unohana's dorm room.

"What is it that I can do for you Unohana-san?" Isane asked wondering why Unohana let her in on her room.

"Can you help me tie my hair? tie it loosely." she asked.

"Unohana-sama.... who are you fighting???" Isane asked hesitantly.

"Gojo Satoru. he knows now." Unohana said.

'Oh god.' Isane thought.

___________________________________________________________________

It was 5:59 pm now Unohana wore her Soul Reaper Uniform, also wearing her hair in a loose ponytail to remove the hair tie if she enjoys the fight. Her scar was also visible now.

6:00 pm, Gojo has arrived with his blindfold.

"EHEHEH, you're quite early aren't ya??? u excited? also I've always wondered how you got that scar." Gojo activated his infinity.

"Unohana Yachiru, pleased to meet you Gojo Satoru. Let's start now shall we?" Unohana said as she waited for Gojo Satoru to attack.

Gojo was caught off guard with her cold personality, from his distance she already looks menacing with her hair in a loose ponytail.

"Oh. looks like we have no other choice then." He removed his blindfold, as he started to cross his fingers when suddenly Unohana released her spiritual pressure at a higher level than the Demon Parade War.

"f-fuck.." Gojo was now in the sky, he gasped for air until he already controlled his breathing. Unohana was looking at him intently.

"Don't bore me Gojo Satoru. fight me to death!" she spoke with venom and released her zanpakuto.

"heh.. Justsushiki Lapse: Ao-Azure!"Gojo grinned sadistically as things went inside the black hole like technique it almost sucked Unohana in.

Unohana widened her eyes and laughed out of excitement. She used shunpo to escape from the tecnique, and was now behind Gojo. "That's what I'm talking about.." She said before she tried to swing her blade at him. 'his technique cause all matters in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.. how amusing' she deducted.

When she swings her blade at him but Gojo immediately turned his infinity on. 'She's really fast! I can't keep up with her!!' he thought. Unohana jump in front of him so she can face him, they were both floating in the air.

"Hah.." Gojo was sweating trying to keep up with her, he was shock when she floated in the air together with him but didn't bother to ask her about it.

he sighed and thought that 'why would I even be shock at this point.."

Unohana was staring at him smiling sickly. "You're good.. but you rely on your infinity too much." she commented.

"how can I not rely on it when you're the opponent." he laughed while thinking of a way to attack her.

"Alright let's go all out.. Domain Expansion: Infinite Void." Gojo chanted.

As Unohana was dominated of because of domain, she knew that her domain can't really overpower his since it was about healing she used a technique that overpowered him in many ways.

"BANKAI!"

________________________________________________________________________________

(sheesh bankais out)