Final Chapter.

She's so beautiful when fighting.

__________________________________________________________

With dissolved clothes only covering some parts of her body she took the haori uniform that always wore since her early days, she threw it way before the battle started, she then wrapped it around her body like it was a body towel showing her obvious curves. Then Unohana decided to look at Aizen's dissolved corpse for awhile, she lifted her head up, holding her haori robe close to her body. She the turned her gaze to the crowd that was watching her, she smiled and began to walk close to them, step by step their faces became more visible to her, despite that they were covered in injuries, she smiled. Seeing that none of them died, made her shoulders feel lighter.

"Domain Expansion: Minayasu." Her domain was the complete opposite from her Bankai, everyone noted that. Her domain was actually peaceful, saying that if they could stay here forever, they would. While her Bankai was like hell, that even being inside it for a second everyone would rather get killed instantly than to suffer inside of it.

After everyone was healed, she discarded her Domain which shuttered in thin air.

"You didn't die though." Gojo looked at Unohana smirking.

"Why would I?" She replied back with mocking grin.

'what's with this two' Everyone thought.

After that conversation happened, a Garganta opened.

"A GARGANTA OPENED!!!" Yachiru, Rukia and Isane cheered.

"But how??" Hitsugaya asked.

"It must be the students, they might have told Tengen-sama.."Unohana thought.

"HUHH?! how is Tengen-sama capable of this??" Gojo and Yuki asked.

"We're once affiliated with him." Byakuya answered.

"BUT HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD US??!"

December 1, 2018 Shibuya

1:36 AM 

When they came out of the Garganta, they were back again on Shibuya, up at the sky the Soul Reapers floated together with Gojo Satoru holding Itadori Yuuji while Yuki Tsukumo was mounted on her curse spirit that looked like a long dragonfly. 

"Oh it's quite rowdy here, we only left for a month yet this much had happened." Isane stated.

"EEHH??! A M-MONTH??!"Itadori and Yuki said at the same time.

"Yeah, time is really slow inside Hueco Mundo." Rukia informed.

"I agree, well you Soul Reapers get some rest while us three sorcerers will do our jobs okay??" Gojo grinned removing his blindfold off.

"Sure, they're weak anyway." 

With that they went down on the ground while the other trio sorcerers was still up the sky.

"Let's take some rest, everyone." Unohana ordered, this time they called Ijichi to travel, so they could preserve their energy.

Ijichi had fetch them, explaining what had happen these past week.

"Yaga-san.. died??" Unohana looked at the driver with a shocked looked, scaring Ijichi to death.

Yaga died because of the stupid old fuck from Kyoto who was Gakuganji.

"That old fucker sure doesn't know how to sit still huh." Hitsugaya cursed.

After having them Ijichi inform them, he dropped them off on the school. Everyone started to walk on their own dorms.